Wonder Woman

Fran

A big thank you to Casey who despite some difficult family problems has really pulled out all the stops getting some additional parts to me over the last few days. I have not made it any easier for her since I often don't know what I want till I get there on the build manual resulting in frequent updates.

Casey, whatever your taking it's workin' well ;)

Best

John

Thank you John, that is much appreciated!

Not taking anything just hiding the stress/sadness. My grandpa is holding on for dear life right now, despite the doctors telling us last monday he was not going to make it through the day, he has always been a pistol (guess that is where I get it from)
I am praying for a good outcome.:angel:

Last edited:
Casey,

I am sorry to hear about your grandfather. Just wanted to send my best wishes to you at what must be a very difficult time.

Warmest Regards,

Erik Johnson
Carquip Sales
(303) 443-1343 ext 2 work
(720) 980-9407 cell

Howard Jones

Supporter
Casey, My thoughts are with you and your gramps along with my prayers. God bless grandpaw and rest of your family.

Your friend, Howard Jones

Casey:

Screw the work and spend time with your Grandfather. It will be there
when you return, but time with family is irreplaceable.

Best regards!

Mark

Well grandpa is literally less than 5 minutes away from work so I can jump there if needed but he has been in the hospital now for 3 weeks and he is so doped up that even if I am there he will not know so I make my daily visit and keep praying for him to recover but he is 80 and lost my grandma about a year in a half ago and has been very melancholy without her, he keeps saying he just wants to be with her so maybe it will be a blessing (for him at least) if he goes then his heart wont ache anymore. I do not know it is all so confusing right now not knowing what is going to happen. But thank you all for the kind words, I am actually doing fine I know there is not much else I can do.
Thanks again!

Back