Work-related advice

mike

CURRENTLY BANNED
We're considering revamping our company's system and we'd like a better software that can help in auditing, complaint management, control documents, manage meetings, etc. We're still thinking about it so we haven't asked a professional's advice yet. I'm just wondering if you use something like this in your place of work, what it is and is it reliable.

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
I don't think you'll find one package to address all your needs. We use Salesforce.com for CRM, content management, service case management, etc. There is integration with MS Office and Office 365 for meeting management, sales opportunity management and communication tracking. We've done a high level of customization to adapt to our process needs. It's an integral part of our QMS too. The biggest issue is user adoption and quality of data. We deployed 6 years ago and have iterated quite a bit. In the end the net effect had significant positive impact on our growth. It's not perfect but its pliable enough to adapt to our needs.

I agree with Neal I don't think there is a ready made software made specifically for all your requirements but you can always find a freelance software developer online to do the task.

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
We use a product now known as Sage 300, previously it was known as Accpac

Basically Sage bought it to kill off an opposition product, and never invested in it for about 5 years and it was still outselling their other products

They have now decided they need to keep it on board and started to work on tweaks again.

Great CRM package as a module

Ian

Keith

I agree with Neal I don't think there is a ready made software made specifically for all your requirements but you can always find a freelance software developer online to do the task.

Final warning: Use your real name in your display as your user name or your posts will be deleted. Thank you...

If you need help to change your user name in the Control Panel, please ask.

Back