10 worst cars of the millennium

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Only 10, 9, 8, and 7

Good day, Fitz!! It's good to hear from you again. I tried the link, just to see if I have any of the 10 worst, and could get it to display only about 4 of them. So far, so good, although I've had some really bad cars so I expect mine might well be in 1 through 6..

I'll give you a call later this week. I'm just back from summer travels and anxious to get together with you again.

Doug

10 worst cars (US) of the millennium

John F - nice link. I never bought one of these myself, but as a kid I remember the horror when my parents came home in 1979 with a brand new Pinto! Imagine, they actually walked into a new car dealer and said, "yes, we'll buy one of those." It was white with a big red stripe that went down one side, over the roof, and down the other side (imagine a horrible inverse of the Starsky and Hutch paint scheme.

I jumped for joy when my sister took the POS to college!

MD

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Lucked out!

Well, Fitz, I finally got it together enough to figure out how to get to the last 6. I got lucky--despite having had quite a few bad cars, none of mine were in the list.

Whew!

Worst cars

I liked my 72 Pinto. It got 30 plus MPG and was easy to work on and cheap to repair. After about 3 yrs. I went crazy and dropped in a 351W with a 4 barrel carb, tricked out trans and a 8 inch rear out of a Maverick. The mileage went down, but the fun went up. I sold it to a guy who drag raced for a few years and then lost track of it. Would like to have it back. It was a great car on the street and at my age I could mess with the youngsters. They don't choose to mess with the 40.

Vic

Back