200 MPH speedometer

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Nope, I had a electronic programmable unit made to look just like this one. No messing with gear reduction to get the speedo to read correctly. Mark off 1 mile, press program button, drive the mile press end and its programed perfect.

Jack
Does your new speedo look just like the Smiths, and where did you get it. I'm looking at forking out the dough for a full set of Smiths, but don't want to mess with speedo cables, just want to go electronic.

Hi
Just wanted to give a little update for GT40 Gauges by Speed Hut. Speedhut and Cubic Performance by Tom Kirkham have developed two lines of GT40 Gauges through Speedhut and Revolution Gauges. These include the new Holman Moody branded gauges built by Revolution Gauges/Speedhut

The HM Logo red line GT 40 Tach Set contains (8) Gauges, one more gauge (the Trans temp) that was designed for the GT40 dash vs the (7) Gauge reverse speedometer set for the Cobra.

If you have a few bucks into your engine, you probably want the most accurate gauges you could find, (especially at critical oil temp and water temp zones, found often at the edge of your gauge) to protect you investment. I think 270 degree sweep vs 90 degree sweep is really nice when driving.

The gauges all have microprocessor controls (a computer chip in each gauge) and very very high end sensors which puts their costs of good sold much higher than say traditional Cobra gauges. Using higher end components, with advanced processor design we able to give you dead nuts accurate readings in your gauge. We are so confident that we warranty your gauges for your lifetime.

The Speed Hut GT40 Gauges and Holman Moody GT40 Gauges can be found at www.thomaskirkham.com/holmanmoody.html

Gauges

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Seems your paying a good deal for the name of Holman-Moody, I just finished buying all the rest of the gauges and do not have that amount invested.

Back