A dilemma (NSFW)

Re: A dilemma

John,
Pictures of women in the military offend you??? Maybe this is alittle more your speed:
mile.jpg

Dog face is just pointing out the facts/rules that everybody should abide by. Oliver had gota bum rap.. anyway oliver is gone! sadly enough! Joe! funny how you had that picture..mmmmmmmmm...Closet case?? oh boy!!!!

Ron Earp

Admin
Re: Forum Rules BROKEN

I remeber oliver get scolded for having a AVITAR of a heavy set women. His avitar was in high taste compared to some of these pictures. This thread is way out of line and has nothing to do with GT40's.

The paddock is an "anything goes" sub forum.

Your avatar appears whenever you make a post. "Anything goes" does not apply to any other sub forum on this site except "The Paddock". Therefore, your avatar was in violation of site rules because it would display a non-conforming avatar all over the forum. Tread lightly, your continued participation will be discussed amongst the moderators.

I don't know what it is as of late. There is too much infighting, name calling, stirring the pot, heavy advertising, and so on all over the forum. Is the moon full?

The forum is undergoing "non-live" upgrades right now. I think I'll simply close the forums for a couple of days, allow the upgrades to go live, and then re-open later in the week. Maybe folks will have calmed down a bit and we can improve the signal to noise ratio.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter

Joe - You ROCK buddy!!!!!

Thump-Thump-Thump-Thump.....

Fran, I hope you are not introducing a "Real Doll" option for the passenger seat of your RCR904. That would be pathetic, especially with so many good looking ewes still available.

Anyway, thread drift............
I enjoy the Paddock, with many options from some sexy pictures to stories from pilots, to jokes to news to events. It wanders down a broad path, but by and large stays in the interesting section with people pulling it back into line with good humour. Political and religious comments cause reactions, and the views of GT40 enthusiasts are obviously as diverse as the population at large. It seems best to minimise the posting of articles/views that will definitely offend many readers without any useful purpose or point. However, I really dislike censorship and I think the Paddock runs well, considering its freedom. Long live the Paddock

Pat Buckley

GT40s Supporter

I also think the Paddock should be left alone. One assumes that this Forum is read by adults and in any case, as someone pointed out, if there is a minor reading than it would be up to the adult in that household to make the Paddock off limits.

I really think this is about the best car Website out there....thread drift and noise are both minimal, the talent pool is deep, and the members are generally self policing.

The only things that bother me are when manufacturers (as RF and Tornado have done) get all pissy when something appears on "their" forums that they don't like or when a total dolt like "Oliver" appears.

So, thanks Ron - great place to visit!!!

To blow or not to blow?

Attachments

• RRblown.jpg
    RRblown.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 462
  • rr blown 1.jpg
    rr blown 1.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 454
Back