A dilemma (NSFW)

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
I'd just like to thank Fred for starting this thread full of dilemmas.....

This photo is for you mate.....

Attachments

• 52237_2[1].jpg
    52237_2[1].jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 646
Picked up from the "new viper" thread

What do we think of these Halibrand's then?

medium_3269929630_8feab158b3_o.jpg

Dannica is funny she is sooo serious about her racing yet she has no problem using her sexuality. She was pretty rough delivering lines in some of her early commercial work but she's getting the hang of it now.

And pretty funny - from her Superbowl commercial this year as she slips into the shower (with lusty computer geeks viewing online ''programming'' her to shower) -- she says deadpan - -....."You know, this is my 5th shower today"

All that in a small "package" too! At 5'-2" and 100 pounds she'll easily fit in my SL-C.
So is Lyn St. James, 5'-2" and about 100 pounds! Closer to my age...

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
She's quite beautiful Fred.. Needs to cut back a tad on the eye make-up..

Fred,
I can think of some REAL dilemmas here, but I don't think we need to go there!!! Quite a good looking girl. She should go far in the modeling world. Is hse looking to stay local or go international?

Bill

I am having a heck of a time downloading for this thread. No doubt something that I do not know. However, I hate to see this thread drift. Come on guys....Pete, Frank, you other guys...let's have some more! This thread has drifted to the second page.
Garry

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I am having a heck of a time downloading for this thread. No doubt something that I do not know. However, I hate to see this thread drift. Come on guys....Pete, Frank, you other guys...let's have some more! This thread has drifted to the second page.
Garry

Page 16 actually! Don't panic.

Attachments

• missfrance1-lg.jpg
    missfrance1-lg.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 421
  • 512115399_7d39a4be6a_b.jpg
    512115399_7d39a4be6a_b.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 491
  • Formula_1_Babes_31w.jpg
    Formula_1_Babes_31w.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 478
  • 03-15%20%28Small%29.jpg
    03-15%20%28Small%29.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 748
  • Picture7.jpg
    Picture7.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 455

Keith

Guys, this thread has seriously drifted into some kind of overt display of female flesh, a disgraceful and unwarranted attempt to hijack a serious topic. Please stop it now.

May I please get this thread back as I have a serious dilemma I'd like some help with.

Does anyone here know anything about TV and VCR hook-ups? My neighbour has been pleading with me to try and sort her installation out and despite many hours of trying (my wife is now getting quite angry with the amount of time I have spent over there) over a period of 3 or 4 weeks I still cannot seem to get it right.

I am trying to follow this diagram but can't seem to make sense of it. I am calling out instructions to her as she tries to connect in the right sequence. Either I'm wrong or she is messing it up. Can you help?

Here is the diagram..

TV.jpg

And this is my neighbour

Neighbour.jpg

Please help....

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Keith, I think you need to put more men on the job. Can you provide the address for some of our single members??

Back