To vent air out from under them when going fast...Aaron, why are the top of the fenders cut away?
I don't think you can stop that - just cover up the sills inside the car or you'll be sorry - I tried to drive with them open twice and it was a constant tornado of dust and dirt inside the car before I just gave up.Is there anything to stop the water and dirt from coming thru them? I get all kinds of dirt on the center section of the car from the wheels when you open the door. ITs like a dirt magnet, but I do have a gravel driveway, when it rains the holes are filled with water so Im sure that dont help.
Does anybody else have this problem?
#12 isn't funny....I've been busy the past few days..
1) Fabricated a clutch alignment tool.
2) Removed the doors and shortened the threaded studs for the J hinges
3) Removed the clamshell body.
4) Removed engine and Trans.
5) Remved the roll bar. Needs modified.
6) Removed the bulkhead and modified ECU attachment.
7) Modified engine mount ( no good stand-off spacing). Doesn't match LS3 engine.
8) Flipped and modified the mid-engine mounts to eliminate the ugly spacers.
9) Test fit the clutch.
10) Cursed a few times.
11) Cursed a lot.
12) Laughed a bit about the average Joe building this car with only a few hand tools. Ha ha.
13) Removed the flywheel bolts that already exist in the crank of the crate engine. Wondered why I ordered the ARP bolts ??