All about the RCR LMP1...

John.

the LMP1 is only available to support an LS engine....there will be no factory supported provision for anything other than that..

The tail section has been tweeked to clear the LS engine/intake but its still very tightly wrapped so anything other would require the new owner to chop up his nice new gelcoat LMP1 body..

Nelson's new Coyote TT would have really made that fly :(. In fun, but have you watched that video.....talk about developement.

A couple of pictures just to whet anyones appetite thats LMP1 infatuated..I know I am.

The cockpit and roll structure is designed to accomodate at least 6'2" tall (taller also possible) plus a helmet, of course and meets race regs. for safety.

Attachments

• P1010466.JPG
    P1010466.JPG
    511.3 KB · Views: 719
  • P1010480.JPG
    P1010480.JPG
    515 KB · Views: 743
  • P1010483.JPG
    P1010483.JPG
    505.6 KB · Views: 651
  • P1010485.JPG
    P1010485.JPG
    510.1 KB · Views: 1,056
Wait until you see it at ride height...this beast is low , wide and has a look of purposeful menace to it.....I absolutely love this thing...

A 12 year old LMP1 car that you can build and race with out millions of dollars worth of budget and spares....bring it on...

Just Say No to Drugs.

Once again Fran proves to be the pusher man. Your Mom used to warn you about guys like him, only difference? Fran is pushing car junkie drugs. Back to therapy I go.

NO MSO from the factory will slow that process down, but thats upto them I guess....where there is a will there is a way...

This is a race car only from my perspective..

I know I have seen Indycars made road legal and thats cool but this thing is very wide and very low with terrible ramp angle clearance....

LOL...Rob

I am only giving you guys what you know you want but have always been too afraid to ask for....

Rolling kit is $43,995 with Penske shocks and fuel cell included...
upgrade options also available.
Already have orders in process.
No substitutions or partial kits available.

If you go back a little further you will see a list of specs too...but here it is..

Aluminum monocoque tub RHD per LMP900(full flat floor)
Steel engine and rear suspension cradle/billet chassis plate..
(LS Chevrolet engine corvette transaxle manual or auto package only…not included)
Steel roll hoop (individual)
15 gallon FIA FT3 fuel bladder (large endurance tank available also)
Penske 8300 double adjustable shocks
CNC billet uprights
Steering rack
Steering column with sealed bearing u-joint
Steering wheel quick disconnect
Fiberglass seat shell and mounts
Gelcoat finish body panels (10+ colors available)
White,black,ninja green,yellow,gulf blue,deep green,red,deep blue,primer grey,orange,grabber blue.
Body latches with stainless steel alignment pins
Front splitter and rear wing/ supports
Billet aluminum/steel hybrid control arms
Chromoly/Teflon spherical bearings throughout
GM wheel bearings
Chromoly stub axles
Race axles with high speed race cv boots/joints
Shifter assembly
Tail/brake lights
Forgestar wheels 18 x 10 and 18 x 12 (upgrades available )
Tilton triple pedal assembly with master cylinders
Brembo 4 piston calipers front and rear
14 inch rotors front and rear
Brake line kit with braided hoses
Aluminum radiator
datalogging dash (base unit)
Rear wing/mount (carbon available)
Rear diffuser

Last edited:

Steve

Supporter
Fran,

Couple simple questions?

1. Other than engine/transaxle, what else is needed to complete the build?

2. Are there any LS engines that don't fit (LS7? LS9?)?

3. I'm assuming dry-sump recommended but not required?

4. What options are available?

1. Other than engine/transaxle, what else is needed to complete the build?..tyres, seatbelts, fuel pumps, plumbing.. ECU/ wiring..

2. Are there any LS engines that don't fit (LS7? LS9?)?...no supercharged units will fit....

3. I'm assuming dry-sump recommended but not required?...correct

4. What options are available?..dash/datalogging, wheels , brakes ,aero options

Last edited:
You need one in your garage and you can see it whenever you like.....:thumbsup:

Dont expect racers to do build logs...as these cars will not be long lead builds...they will need to be on track asap.

Nice!

Is it just me that always checks the background of Fran's pics in case he's intentionally (or unintentionally) leaking other products in the background? :D

sorry if this is repetitive, but what is the est. weight of a finished car?

Amazing car Fran! I think i want ever car you produce, and you keep coming out with more! lol

Back