All about the RCR LMP1...

thanks! I knew you had a handle on it haha. I just wanted to be a commenter. haha I really can not wait and am saving me coin for it. I wanted the slc for a long time now and love the direction that it took. now, i know what i need, not just what i want haha

thank you so much again for doing this for not just you but us as well

I know that some wheels were dished, and some were perfectly flat. Just can't remember which set goes with which year's Cadillac LMP car...

Is the final wheel size locked in?
Just been looking at tyre choices from Avon and Hoosier on 18x12 and 18x10, but maybe Fran has some firm ideas on tyre choice.
And just to be clear the stud pattern will be Corvette right?
Cheers
Greg

As far as wheels supplied as part of the kit yes...but you can install much wider fronts and rears aftermarket.

Yes 5 x 4.75 bolt pattern Chevrolet.

We will be running Dunlop slicks until we find a tyre sponsor.....

I saw them run at Sears at let me tell you the Prototype BMW 12 cylinder was the loudest road race car I have ever heard in person. I could not hold my ears closed with my hands sufficiently to void the piercing sounds it made.
Ever heard an R26B up close and personal at full song. I.E. turn 9 at Road Atlanta? It will rattle your the fillings in your teeth out! Very annoying pitch, too.......

But I am partial to the V10's.

Our LMP is only a V8 Chevrolet LS power package as standard I am afraid....I am sure someone out there will do a wild whizzbang install ....looking forward to seeing what it will be ...

If i may ask, what are the dimensions of the car? length, end to end and width "not including wing, if it goes past body"

[SIZE=-1]Length:[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]4630 mm[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Width:2000mm[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Wheelbase:[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]2920 mm[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Front Overhang:[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]780 mm[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Rear Overhang:[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]930 mm[/SIZE]

JR,

I'm Luke from Putnam Park. Chris just sent you my info. I'm really looking forward to seeing it at the track. I did get a chance to see an SLC out there last fall, but weather wasn't conducive when I was there. It was the black and gold SLC out of Louisville (possibly Fran's old "test" car or such with the gas leak issues).

Back