Anyone said "Thank You" to Ron lately?

Ron Earp

Admin
Thanks again fellows! Don't leave out Al and Paul, both do some admin work on the forum too to make sure things work as they should. I certainly appreciate their time as it really helps when I'm away on business or overseas and can't get good internet access.

We have some changes for the forum waiting in the wings but need some time to get them done when I'm in one place. I have business and family travel for a bit and once done the improvements can be made. Mostly they are just for looks, but it is about time our forum got an appropriate look for a gearhead GT40 forum. And don't worry, it won't affect performance for those with a low bandwidth connection.

Have a wonderful holiday season!

Ron

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Ron

Yes a huge thank you from me too. If it was not for this site I would not have a 40 in the garage! Dreams do come true but your hard work has helped it along!

Ian

An oldish thread but one definatley worth reviving!!
Many thanks to Ron and the guys who keep this forum running :thumb:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I would be SO BUMMED OUT if this site were not here..

Thank you to Ron and all the moderators - as well as the quality people that frequent GT40s...

Ron, Al, and Paul,

I second what Randy said. This is a very awesome sight with extraordinary people contributing very helpful information. Thank you to all. :bow:

Thanks Ron and the Crew, also to all who contribute such high quality
information and advice on a vehicle we all admire.
Cheers.

Ron Earp

Admin
Thanks again fellows! Don't leave out Al and Paul, both do some admin work on the forum too to make sure things work as they should.

And don't leave out Lynn - since this writing and thread started last year Lynn came back to the forum, after a fairly long time out, and is an Admin on the forum. He does quite a lot on monitoring the forum, keeping things straight, and has been working on vendors for the store. Thanks to all you guys!

Ron

Back