Anyone said "Thank You" to Ron lately?

CliffBeer

CURRENTLY BANNED
Wondering if anyone has said "Thank You" to Ron lately for his tireless support and running of this forum. I'm sure it can be a thankless job sometimes, no doubt including late night mucking around with server issues when the thing goes down. And, that's not to mention the policing of decorum and approriate placement of threads, etc. which is probably a taxing task.

No doubt one of the the best ways to say "thank you" to Ron is to pony up the membership fees (which I need to get around to doing do myself!).

So, net, thank you Ron!

Pete K.

GT40s Supporter
From someone who doesn't yet have a GT40 (and really can't yet decide on a GT40, T70, P3/4, and/or maybe a Z06) and yet spends far too much time lurking here because there is simply so much cool stuff to read... THANKS RON!

It's over due. Thanks Ron for providing a great place we can all gather, exchange information, and provide/get help when requested.

Happy Holidays to you and your family

Bill D

TonyM

Lifetime Supporter
I only recently joined but I must say this is a great site with a lot of very knowledgeable people and without guys like Ron it wouldn't be possible.

Thanks Ron and Happy New Year to all.

Cheers,

Tony M.

Thanks to Ron for his efforts to keep the site up and running, and to Al for his assistance in that regard, and to everybody who contributes valuable content to the site.

Happy New Year.

One of the best forums I have ever seen. thanks for putting it all together Ron.
Your are truly inspiring Husband, father, racer, builder, forum creator/moderator I think you probably even find time to work your job and do a few things around the house. by my calculations I think you have at least 57 minutes to sleep, eat, and go to the bathroom.:D
thanks,
Dan
Olympia, Wa

Ron Earp

Admin
You got that right Malcolm!

Thanks fellows, I'll show it to my wife. I don't mind doing the little things on the site that need doing and most time it is only minutes a day, sometimes hours depending on what happens. But, I'd say my wife is the one that deserves all the thanks, she puts up with these hobbies and the forum time as well, hats off to her! :)

Also many thanks for all of you on the forum that try hard to post useful information and keep the noise level low. I appreciate everyone respecting that goal and I hope that we'll continue on into 2007. That'll be six years of GT40s.com the web in the middle of 2007, that isn't too shabby!

Best Regards,
Ron

Devin

Supporter
Your the man RON! You are absolutely right about the crowd here being professional and making this a great and useful website for us gearheads. Minimal distractors and spammers which I'm sure doesn't happen on its own.

Keep up the great work! Have a Happy New Year.

Devin

Steve Briscoe

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks, Ron. The success of this forum in sharing information and promoting support\direction is related to its leader. Good job.

Steve

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
My sincere appreciation to Ron (and his wife!) for the endless hours he spends making sure that this forum is the high quality discussion board we all enjoy.

I would also challenge those of you who post appreciation comments to consider making a support donation. Someone once told me "There is no such thing as a free lunch; it always costs somebody something". Ron contributes graciously of his time to keep this forum running, and IMHO I'd like to think that we who take advantage of it could make sure it doesn't end up costing him $$ as well as time away from his family and projects.

Cheers to you, Ron, and Alex and Hooligan for such selfless contributions to this obsession we all seem to share!

Doug

Hi, Yes ! thanks Ron and all other GT40 community members. Ron for maintainment and management of the forum and the community members for sharing thier knowledge, interests, humor and backgrounds !

Jos !

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Ron, its all been said below - I can only echo those sentiments and wish you & yours the very best for the new year.

Thanks again mate !

Kindest Regards,

Peter D.

Ron, I endorse the comments already stated. This forum has provided me with the most fascinating reading I've ever had on the internet, and I don't even own a GT40 yet. Thanks to you and your supportive family for all your work.
As for decorum, mentioned earlier??? There's no f*****g decorum on this site.
Cheers and a great new year,

Dalton

Back