Bulgarians and Romanians

Thank you Jim and Mike. Your endorsements mean a great deal to me, but there are others who pick arguments for little or no reason and label things like this as racist.

yes, this is right, if we are against romanians, bulgarians, serbien, hrvatska, we will be named "rasist",....

but noone knows, wha all this countrys are alowed do play into EU,...the idea behind EU was a conglomerat from countrys with near the same level,
to get not this problems we have in moment,....and noone speak against this countrys from our gouverments,...all say,..."welcome to the EU, please be kind and change your country to our levels,...no??,...okay, we pay for this,..."

and we payed a lot,...and next year,..we get a real big saleout here,...

the only like this ideas with all new countrys was our big banker´s, to give credit to enyone, big industry to get cheep people to work and make more winn,...

and we are called,....rasist,....bad times around the world,....and yes,...with all this new countrys,...the euro goes bader and bader,....who want this?????,....who is behind this all ????

ernst

Keith

T H E I L L U M I N A T I

is who..... :evil:

Good points Just.... :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Charlie Farley

Supporter
What we need is a British version of this.....
You know it makes sense.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJYZrVc1kCY]General Cheeseburger - YouTube[/ame]

yes, this is right, if we are against romanians, bulgarians, serbien, hrvatska, we will be named "rasist",....

but noone knows, wha all this countrys are alowed do play into EU,...the idea behind EU was a conglomerat from countrys with near the same level,
to get not this problems we have in moment,....and noone speak against this countrys from our gouverments,...all say,..."welcome to the EU, please be kind and change your country to our levels,...no??,...okay, we pay for this,..."

and we payed a lot,...and next year,..we get a real big saleout here,...

the only like this ideas with all new countrys was our big banker´s, to give credit to enyone, big industry to get cheep people to work and make more winn,...

and we are called,....rasist,....bad times around the world,....and yes,...with all this new countrys,...the euro goes bader and bader,....who want this?????,....who is behind this all ????

ernst
Indeed Lust. Who does want it? I care not who is behind it, we will never know, but who the hell wants it? That indeed can be asked and an answer should be expected.

gouverment sell us this new countrys as an logical, bigger, economic zone,..but where are this more customers??,....living in countrys with real small salary,...most industry is real old,...and companys from there are not able to play the game from the western world, cannot product what we want, quality what we want,....it is not the fault from the people,..it is the fault from the gouverments there,....

we read every day in newspaper, hear it in tv,....last was gouverment crisis in bulgaria, because electricity price is to high for the most people there,...
and a big austrian electricity-company should be involved,....but, this company sells energy for less than 50% from the tax in austria ??,....real cheep,...but this country is not able to pay this??,....yes!!, because the infrastructure in this country is near total demaged,....no money for this in this country,...but a lot of porsches, benz, and other big black cars are there,....
not one country from all this new have a good or working infrastructure,....
so why ???,.....why we need this ???,...poor people, yes, but what should all this people do, if they are into eu???,....i think we all know the answer,....bad times, real bad times
one ore two countrys more like this one could easy kill the whole eu,......
it is like a wave,...first going there and now coming back, but we could go drunken into this big wave back,...
and also gb is involved in this game,...its not the euro alone, its the neighborhood from eu, it the economy,....

Hello!
I want to clarify some things here. I was born and raised in Romania, i left the country many years ago but I am familiar with the situation there.

First of all, don't get fouled by the governments/people that play the emigration/racism card. The Europe open the gates for eastern European countries (Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, etc) for one reason: cheap labor and new markets.
"The sad truth is that there are some people in this world who aspire to nothing more than a free lunch" WRONG WRONG WRONG: the unemployment is 7% (compare with Spain 24%, Greece 22%), we have enough oil and electricity to self sustain. So, who is waiting for a free lunch??? Romania is one of the most corrupt country, but witch one is worst : to have a corrupt government in Romania or to have a Brussel gov that pour trillion of euro in bankrupted economies like Greece, Spain, Italy...in both cases the govs waste tax payers money but Brussel is doing it in larger scale.

"What did the flippin' Romanians ever do for us anyway" - the jet engine was invented by Aurel Coanda! Good enough????

Also about Romanians: the only "10" in history of gymnastics was Nadia Comanici, one of the most sold car "Dacia" is made in Romania. Biggest companies/hospitals in the world go there every year to recruit the top students (also, is good to check to see who won the math olimpics in the last 20 years).

"I've seen him is his Beemer (328 sport on a 2010 plate)" - why is so wrong? maybe he makes $1000/month, he spend $600 for a car and the rest for food and accommodation. Maybe you make $3000/month and spend only $300 for your car. Beemers are shitty anyway!!!

We all are one nation. For example me: i was born in Romania, leave in LA, married with a Chinese born in Indonesia, our kid has a Japanese name, we are driving European cars, most of our stuff is made in china, we like Vietnamese food and our favorite show is Coreen! Who should i blame??

Good luck folks!

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Oh, I meant folks over here, not in Romania. I don't know what the corruption and free-lunch rate is over there. And, by the way, you have to think about what I wrote for a moment: it isn't as simple as it sounds. For example, we have some very enthusiastic suckers of the public tit who are in the defense contracting business and are busy screwing out taxpayers out of far more than illegal aliens will EVER get from the government.

The Romans invented underfloor heating aqueducts and all that. Also indoor plumbing, but they made it out of lead and poisoned themselves. Last I heard, Rome was in Italy, although with Italy's financial difficulties they may have had to sell Rome and move it to Bucharest. Nothing would surprise me on this planet; there's no intelligent life down here. Except at my house, and there it's the cats. Who don't work, and depend on me for food. Which is where we started, now that I think of it. :)

Pat

Supporter
Oh, we have some very enthusiastic suckers of the public tit who are in the defense contracting business and are busy screwing out taxpayers out of far more than illegal aliens will EVER get from the government.

Jim,
If you have evidence of DOD contractor fraud, report it. Here is where:

DoD IG - Hotline

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Make no mistake. The true Romanians came only from Switzerland, not from Romania and they never lived in Romania.
Caesar called the rest Blonds or Gypsies. They built absolutely nothing of note , no heated floors, no water systems, no Long straight roads and they were never in Caesars Roman army.
What did they bring to the table?
Zilch. Diddly squat. De nada.
It seems very little has changed as, apparently, as 60% of the people trying to get access to GB speak no English and 50% have no trade or profession. (LBC radio) and they will work for less than the minimum wage meaning unscrupulous businesses will thrive by exploiting them. The UK minimum wage is 8 times higher than the current subsistance living they eak out in Romania.

Who invented the jet engine?

What the hell is going on here? revisionist histroy again? I think these guys had a hand in it somewhere? Dr. Hans von Ohain and Sir Frank Whittle

I hear that Romania has a reputation for blacksmiths. Sorry, Romania, we already have enough of those. You see, over here, we only use horses for pleasure, so the need to have a blacksmith on every corner, is not necessary.

Last edited:

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Has anyone seen a case of ATM tampering and ATM fraud perpetrated by anybody else other than a Romanian? They seem to have it down to a fine art at the moment.

romania has transylvanien with dracula,....and now he comes over us,..

no, only a joke,...but a real one,...

criminality is not the only problem, or not only romania-problem, all old-east countrys have this and send this out to west-europa, and sometimes i could understand why people come to us and think about the golden-west,...

but this is why we all around can not understand brüssel/eu want to have them in the same boat ?????

all this countrys have less infrastrukture, less energy-politics, less or old industry,...and a lot of corrupt bürocrats, a mafia-like structure, and less money to change something, but yes, all this countrys have a few winners, a few people was at the right place to the right time, earning whole industrys for " 1 " rubel,....no idea about how to work with this, but they have it and think, to can play with other global-players,...most of oil industry is in ownership from such people,....

the normal worker there, is the poorest from the poor,....full with stress, less money, less machinery, less time to life, less chance to consume what we all have,...only the wish about this,....it need a lot of years to make this countrys able to play the economy-game and have a chance to winn with
i life in vienna, only 1 hour in 3 direction to 3 countrys like this, i see alot, i hear alot and i was there, looking in small industry to work with them,...but this is not easy, you can find good work, good worker, good manufactors, but this is not easy

standard in the most countrys we speak is back at 1970-80,.... good craftmanship, but nothing they can winn the global game, result is 1000 over 1000 emigrates to go west, thinking about heaven, and dont realize, that we also have problems, and the money does not lie on the street

and at least, yes, a lot of thiefs drives day and night through our country, a lot,...

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Has anyone seen a case of ATM tampering and ATM fraud perpetrated by anybody else other than a Romanian? They seem to have it down to a fine art at the moment.

Hooters Burglars Steal Jukebox, Thinking It's ATM (VIDEO)

Police in San Diego are currently on the hunt for two burglars who broke into a Hooters restaurant and stole a jukebox that they confused for an ATM.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Pat, I wish it were that simple. One of my close friends, who is still active duty, as assigned for a year and a half to the JFC here in the Norfolk, VA, area. He said it was the worst tour of his career. It (the JFC) was full of retired double-dippers who didn't do a damn thing all day. The active duty folks in there couldn't wait to get out. The whole thing was a bullshit factory from start to finish. This is what I mean by stealing the government and taxpayers blind. Unfortunately, it isn't illegal- the contracts spell out what is going on. He was damn glad to get back on a ship, let me only say.

Back