Bulgarians and Romanians

I would totally cringe at the thought of opening up the borders like that if I was a brit. Wait, I AM a brit....or at least half brit and grew up there....so I have some sense for the UK viewpoint.

On the flip side, a company I founded some years ago employed a large number (about 50) of Bulgarians in Sofia....and I have to say, they were the hardest working bunch of people in the whole company. They worked for 1/3 the wages of US employees and worked twice as hard. They were also a pleasure to work with, very straight forward and reliable and dependable.

Perhaps the whole population of Bulgarians and Romainians doesn't deserve to be labeled corrupt and lazy....

I have also dealt with a company near Sofia and found that those that had real gainful employment were, in fact, very hard and energetic workers. However, in
the real world, corruption is rampant. Especially when dealing with any officials or
the police.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I have also dealt with a company near Sofia and found that those that had real gainful employment were, in fact, very hard and energetic workers. However, in
the real world, corruption is rampant. Especially when dealing with any officials or
the police.

Sounds just like OZ, we have liars cheats and corruption at the highest level.

I would totally cringe at the thought of opening up the borders like that if I was a brit. Wait, I AM a brit....or at least half brit and grew up there....so I have some sense for the UK viewpoint.

On the flip side, a company I founded some years ago employed a large number (about 50) of Bulgarians in Sofia....and I have to say, they were the hardest working bunch of people in the whole company. They worked for 1/3 the wages of US employees and worked twice as hard. They were also a pleasure to work with, very straight forward and reliable and dependable.

Perhaps the whole population of Bulgarians and Romainians doesn't deserve to be labeled corrupt and lazy....

you are 100% right, and this is the big problem, they work hard for more than 1/3 money we get here for lesser work,.....and this alone makes problems,...

I've said it before, but at the risk of boring myself (and you my good friends), would somebody PLEASE, PUT THE BLOODY WALL BACK UP! I'm sure we can find a good, honest, eastern-european contractor!

How long before the bloody Mongolians get here???

Keith

Ok, who posted this and then chickened out? IP address check? I'll bet money I know who posted it..who else would know that English cars are undriveable? Quite funny really - I wonder why the change of heart? Is no matter, you cannot escape my eagle eyes... :laugh:

"Vlad the Inhaler has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Bulgarians and Romanians - in the The Paddock forum of GT40s.com.

This thread is located at:
http://www.gt40s.com/forum/paddock/39552-bulgarians-romanians-new-post.html

Here is the message that has just been posted:
I am Vlad, Romanian brain doctor. You english pig-dogs need help. I can give it, crack your skulls, find out what wrong. All of Romanians and Bulgarians are theives? Bah, limey bastards stole India, Las Malvinas and Oh Canada from true settlers!

We have open borders in Romania! You English scumdogs send your drunken teenagers here to sample Romanian women, they go back men. And now you complain about us!

Romanian tourist agency have cure for you. Real humor, not stuffy English snobbery.

Romania Runs Spoof Campaign to Counter U.K. Anti-Immigration Ad Plan | TIME.com (Romania Runs Spoof Campaign to Counter U.K. Anti-Immigration Ad Plan | TIME.com)

Sun has set on the Engrish empire. Your teeth are bad, your food is unedible, your women unfuckable and your cars undriveable. Romanian will rule the world!

Peace, or be Inhaled! "

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
I got banned (or my alter ego Vlad did) in about 5 min after posting that and the admin deleted it -- so yep, I own up to it but Vlad is no chicken! Admin cut Vlad's throat, impale him on stick!

But I do have to admit taking a fair amount of inspiration from The Sheik.

Ok, who posted this and then chickened out? IP address check? I'll bet money I know who posted it..who else would know that English cars are undriveable? Quite funny really - I wonder why the change of heart? Is no matter, you cannot escape my eagle eyes... :laugh:

"Vlad the Inhaler has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Bulgarians and Romanians - in the The Paddock forum of GT40s.com.

This thread is located at:
http://www.gt40s.com/forum/paddock/39552-bulgarians-romanians-new-post.html

Here is the message that has just been posted:
I am Vlad, Romanian brain doctor. You english pig-dogs need help. I can give it, crack your skulls, find out what wrong. All of Romanians and Bulgarians are theives? Bah, limey bastards stole India, Las Malvinas and Oh Canada from true settlers!

We have open borders in Romania! You English scumdogs send your drunken teenagers here to sample Romanian women, they go back men. And now you complain about us!

Romanian tourist agency have cure for you. Real humor, not stuffy English snobbery.

Romania Runs Spoof Campaign to Counter U.K. Anti-Immigration Ad Plan | TIME.com (Romania Runs Spoof Campaign to Counter U.K. Anti-Immigration Ad Plan | TIME.com)

Sun has set on the Engrish empire. Your teeth are bad, your food is unedible, your women unfuckable and your cars undriveable. Romanian will rule the world!

Peace, or be Inhaled! "

Keith

Snow_zpsede27552.jpg

Pat

Supporter
I just hate it when after your Romanian relatives come to spend the weekend you realize you don't have any Romanian relatives...

Attachments

• explain-the-image-41.jpg
    explain-the-image-41.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 150
Back