Chassis drawings book in the works...

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
It turned up early. :)

IMG_1571.jpeg

That's really nice from the editors and the man who had the idea of such a book ;
it make now ridiculous those on the net trying to sell at crazy prices those "VERY" VERY" rare Gt40 blueprints !!!!! ;)
And probably those "dreamers " with no fabricating expertise will understand better watching at some of those drawing when in awhile they will be published that doing a monocoque is a really a very hudge task ........
Only hard thinking at the moment is that this very nice book is a limited edition ; I guess now out of stock ?

That's really nice from the editors and the man who had the idea of such a book ;
it make now ridiculous those on the net trying to sell at crazy prices those "VERY" VERY" rare Gt40 blueprints !!!!! ;)
And probably those "dreamers " with no fabricating expertise will understand better watching at some of those drawing when in awhile they will be published that doing a monocoque is a really a very hudge task ........
Only hard thinking at the moment is that this very nice book is a limited edition ; I guess now out of stock ?

Still available at porterpress.
Not sure if you have the prints that are being sold on ebay but someone has uploaded them to grabcad so you can download them for free from that site (you'll need to register).

Reactions: Mic
My copy arrived down under yesterday. It was print number 60 of the 365 being produced. I hear that the number sold was getting quite high, certainly in the high 200s.
I have had a quick look through the book and am very happy with it. What a treasure.

Back