dealer only numbered gt pic with sealed dealer book only

thomas

I Drink Haterade for Breakfast
for sale full size numbered print for u new gt guys dealership print only 600 made number 363 i think plus the dealer only book still wrapped best offer also on ebay pm me if interested in this one of 600 piece framed print and dealer book wrapped still in plastic pm me please if u want to discuss price

Seymour Snerd

Lifetime Supporter
Thomas --

Let me introduce you to some very effective tools in writing advertising copy:

• The shift key.
  • The period key.
  • The comma key.
Watch your sales skyrocket.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Plus stop removing my thread

We get a lot of first posts here that are trying to sell something. This happens so much that there is a special icon on each post for reporting the post (it looks like an exclamation mark).

I'd suggest you sign up for some sort of a supporting membership if you want to sell your wares on this forum....that is not only considered propper etiquette, it may very well be one of Ron's requirements. I'd expect he'll be along shortly if he feels you are violating forum rules with your commercial postings.

You might be able to sell it without taking out a supporting membership in the "Garage Sale" section, but IIRC that's suppose to be for mechanical gear, not memorabilia.

Cheers from Doug!

thomas

I Drink Haterade for Breakfast
I'm not sure of the rules and am just trying to sell something. This is just made for dealerships and very rare so i figured it would be a good place to tryand sell it. If i cant i understand and will stick with ebay.i thought someone that owned one would want a ford picture numbered for there trophy room or garage and a sealed dealer only broc that u guys cant get or buy anywhere. Not trying to offend anyone, maybe i should try a different gt4o site. Thanks for ur help.

Ron Earp

Admin
Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse to break them. As Doug said, this section isn't for selling wares. Selling of items is done in the Garage Sale section so post it there.

You'll have better luck on a Ford GT site. This is a Ford GT40 site. There is a big difference in the two cars and there is surprisingly little cross-pollination between the two groups of enthusiasts.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Thomas --

Let me introduce you to some very effective tools in writing advertising copy:

• The shift key.
  • The period key.
  • The comma key.
Watch your sales skyrocket.

And after he masters that, capitals can be next! Having once been a bad boy for advertising without being a business supporter, I agree that it is "bad form" to make commercial use without following the rules.

Back