Extreme vehicle modifications(Japan)

To this day I still can't figure out if that's all just a joke over there or if they really think it's aesthetically pleasing...

Here's a good reply from the bottom of the page - "I feel like I just looked at Hot Wheels’ “Bad Ideas” file."

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
To this day I still can't figure out if that's all just a joke over there or if they really think it's aesthetically pleasing...

While a bit over-the-top, and not aesthetically pleasing to my eye, I must admit that some of them were more attractive than the "art cars" that seem to be all the rage in Houston right now. At least those who created the autos in the photos did (for the most part) attempt to blend the customized features with the original auto.....

I can assure you that the "creators" of the "art cars" here in Houston are quite serious about their creations, for the most part........and yes, they do think they are aesthetically pleasing!

I wonder what the exhaust note is like from those 15' long tailpipes....must whistle like a jet engine!!!

Doug

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
All I could think of is that the Borg got hold of some unsuspecting Japanese car club members and assimilated every one of them. Resistance truly was futile.

And I thought my SLC was going to have a driveway clearance problem. I think they all need to call RCR for thier special 2 foot front end lift kit.

Someone is missing their front (and in some cases back) porch....

- Actually guys in the 'hood I grew up in could fix those boys right UP - Hydraulics for days... 'esay

I guess it really isn't important to show off what is under the hood. You certainly couldn't step on those chin spoiler....whatevers. I should have invested in a bondo company.

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
I would love to see what our Rego authorities in NSW would have to say about registering some of those modified heaps.

Most of them wouldn't even be able to drive on our roads with the state of our roads and those weird extensions let alone the safety factor for pedestrians.

Dimi

they just wanted a bundle of snakes, but they did not have room under the hood so they put them on top of the hood. I guess that's a resonable idea?

Back