Finally seven years of deliberation

Hi Every one i have just taken delivery of my chassis kit from rf2 chassis number 50 a 50th birthday present from my wife . chassis 50 to coincide with my 50th birthday obviously .
Have just about completed the aluminium paneling about to order steering and suspention
I live on the Mornington Peninsula any owners down this way drop me a line it would be great to meet you

Start a build log! My wife gets mad because she can't understand how I can read about how multiple guys build the "same" car. What are your plans, anything custom? powerplant? Paint scheme?

Good to see your post, Robin.

I have a feeling that we'll be seeing you pretty often due to your work's proximity to the RF factory, which is a good thing.
We should be able to work together closely on your build and from the camera I saw you with the other day, I recon their might be a few images taken on the build!

Welcome aboard and we'll catch up with you later on today.

Cheers.

J.

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
Ben

My Lady loved the 40 so much she wanted me to build one for her.

So thats what I am now in the process of doing.

Dimi.

Hi Rob, Best of luck with the build, and welcom to the forum. What are your intentions? Coyote, modular or Windsor? Please don't say chebby... ;)
Cheers, Gus.

Hi all thanks for all the kind words
The plan is to build the best car i can build sraight up ,paint will be black and silver or maybe white stripes ,roll bar, six piston arp brakes ,custom finishes everywhere. as i am a custom muscle car guy ( i have a 63 impala 502bb custom paint big billet wheels ect ) you we see a bit of chrome braided hoses every where lots of custom touches , the plan is to have the car completed in 18 months or sooner if finaces permit , i will start a build log shortly

Sorry Gus motor will hopefully be supercharged Miami depending availability i am a big fan of horse power the more horses the better

Ben

My Lady loved the 40 so much she wanted me to build one for her.

So thats what I am now in the process of doing.

Dimi.

I wouldn't mind that at all. Not sure how long mine will take to complete, especially since I'm not sure how long until I'll be able to order my kit. I have a LOT of ideas that I want to incorporate, most of which I'm going to borrow from other members, but some are my very own as well. She really wants this chopped '50 Mercury kit I found online. Seems to be a pretty complete kit for the money. But then, by the time I get around to finishing the'40, who knows what she'll want, or if my kids will need cars by then?

Back