GT40 Presentation At Silvermere In October

Sorry to tred on other postings, but I've been asked to give a presentation "death by powerpoint" at the October meeting at the Silvermere Golf Club, Chobham, Surrey, about the reconstruction of my GT40. The talk should take about 45 minutes, but I'll stop when I hear snoring. All are welcome and I'll be speaking about the originality of this GT40; the parts, where they've come from, how it's coming together, the history of the car and what my future plans are for it. I'd be grateful if those intending to come along could post here to give me an indication of numbers. Cheers... Andrew

No members seem to have volunteered to attend so will you accept a non-member to be your audience of one ?

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
I'll be there - in fact I believe I have been to every Surrey Regional meet since they started .

that's either a record or I'm really sad!

Ian

Hi Andrew, I will try to be there as early as I can - traffic permitting.

Regards
David Champ

Hi Andrew,

I'm sorry to say I won't be there - Too far away oop North.

However, are there any plans to record the talk, and print it in a future Fortyfication?

Cheers,

Geoff.

Thanks for a full house at Silvermere and support over tech issues at the start. A huge thanks to my wife, Debbie, for getting everything in place and being my beautiful assistant. Hope everyone enjoyed it. For those who live too far away to have come along, never fear, as the December issue of Fortification carries a detailed description of my project so far... Andrew

I wish I could be there !

Maybe someday. It would be great to be able to be in a location where a cluster of GT40 owners could be together on a regular basis.

You guys are fortunate. Keep the flame burning mates :thumbsup:

Back