How familiar does that look to you :-)

Wow I've seen some huge uggggglllly asses in my time but that takes the cake!!! Sure it wasn't designed in Texas? Where everything is BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGG?
Mike S

it is even getting better...

It says

Alessi AR-1: back to daylight after 33 years of disappearance:

The Alessi AR-1 ... blabla ....only 50 have been build.....( wonder why :-? )blabla....after some make-up and new technologie ...blabla.......bla bla....under the giant hood (yuip can see that for sure) .......blabla.....he just said "again only 50 will be build " .....oh my good they are coming back again ....:shocked2:....

didn't he learn his lesson ? we should :hanged: him and :rifle: the car yeah :cowboy: we really should do it ....

I've heard of the uggly stick. But that thing got hit with the whole damned tree (or forest) Well as I always say "beauty may be only skin deep. But uggly goes clear to the bone" LOL Give it to the dog to go bury it.
Mike S

I've heard of the uggly stick. But that thing got hit with the whole damned tree (or forest) Well as I always say "beauty may be only skin deep. But uggly goes clear to the bone" LOL Give it to the dog to go bury it.
Mike S

Mike...you won't find a dog touching it ...they have their pride too :)

Back