intro a few years too late

i forgot i made a profile on here ages ago!:stunned: i'll pop in here now to say hi (officially). i'm sure i may get flamed for this, but i have no gt40 and won't have one any time soon. i actually joined this site because of all the good technical info i've been finding regarding audi engines and gearboxes since that's the choice for my project. i've spent the last five years designing a car, and it's just now taking off, so i'm looking into a lot of detail work like the driveline right now. i may ask questions that have been asked several times before, but bear with me. things i'll be asking about will regard threads i've found through google, but never really answered all my questions. i hope to learn a lot and meet plenty of people!:happy:

Hi Eric, everyone I have had contact with on this forum is helpful, willing to share information and some actually go out of thier way to assist others. This is the BEST
build related site EVER! Ask away because someone has either done it already, researched doing it or is in the process of doing it.

Welcome!

Jack

Eric
I have just recently completed a Rover powered Audi 13 / 16 transaxel mid engined sports car using all the Audi componements if I can be any help.
Cheers Russell

Eric

Dont be shy just because its not a 40 dosnt mean we are not interested.
You should start a build site, put pics up it is good to see what others are up to.

Jim

yes, i'm definitely putting up a build diary at some point. i've got screenshots of my models as they've evolved, and i'll be taking pictures during the building stage as well. maybe when the day comes, i'll even have video. the car will be a blast to drive if i tune the suspension correctly.

Back