Isis threat...your thoughts?

marc

Lifetime Supporter
But Doug, there wouldn't be enough "virgins" to go around!
It doesn't say in K-ran that you'd have to share or that they may not be women. In addition most of arabs cannot "have" a woman before marriage. But some do rape and abuse are put to death. unfortunately so are the victims.
Those wierdos are due to their teachers, imams, they are the root of the problem. They are the reason for the problems faced in those countries that still believe in Caliphate. Any poor uneducated person need apply.

They are sneaking in our southern borders and soon to be in your backyard. And they are not coming here to make friends and be part of society.

Waiting for another attack on US soil. Then we will get angry and lash out. Then who knows. We may have some boots on the ground. Or at least profiling to clean house.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Actually, the quran does not mention anything about 72 or even 1 virgin. ts a made up piece of fiction put about by our own press.
The main problem that you face in the SA and we face here in G
is the sleeper cells and the World Trade Centre /Twin Towers/ Tube and us and many more bombings were a testament to that. No matter if you think SS has arms or not, they have vast fiinancial resources (probably Saudi money) and skilled operatives so yes - they have probably already infiltrated your cities and are waiting for the right moment. Just encourage all around you to be vigilant and you may make the difference. Know who to call and have the numbers on your cell phone. Don't just ignore things and say it will never happen again. t will and someone close to you might be a victim.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
PLEASE BE CAREFUL.
IMMEDIATE EFFECT. AVOID SUBWAY IN NYC AND METRO IN PARIS.

Apparently attacks are imminent by ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISTS/JIHADISTS.
THEY ARE ALREADY IN YOUR RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES

TIME 1715 BST 25 September

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Jim Craik - ? Wtf do you mean?

Jeff Young "A bunch of yahoos in the desert with RPGs and AK47s? Sorry, don't see the huge threat."
For your sake I hope you are right.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Paranoids should always look under their bed..

In this case you might just find the real danger.

760544544.jpg

Howard Jones

Supporter
Those guys in the desert with AK's and RPG's killed damn near 3000 Americans a while back. I find it VERY offensive a couple of you choose to ignore that fact. It's one thing to banter back and forth with us on the forum but don't forget the REAL danger those crazy son of a bitches pose.

How would you feel if your wife got blown up on the subway and I said you had it coming because you oppose recognizing them as a threat? Many of us take attacking American and killing our family's and friends very personally.

Some things are just not cool to say. Right?

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
This week in Oz an Islamic radical was shot dead by police after attacking them with a knife,
One officer is in a critical condition.
A Sailor in uniform was attacked by youths of " Middle Eastern appearance " shouting they were going to behead him.
And the hand wringing pc police have decided that Mosques are no longer Mosques but prayer centres.

Jim Craik, if you do not find the threat real and present danger you must have forgotten 9/11 already.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
How would you feel if your wife got blown up on the subway and I said you had it coming because you oppose recognizing them as a threat?

Howard.....Really?

I recognize threats just fine.

We are hundreds of thousands of times more likely to be killed by some angry person with a gun.....

Howard, you seem to think you have a good handle on threats...

Give us your honest opinion of actual threat to your family: Guns vs terror?

Last edited:

Keith

Hmmm, well I'm well up for cuddling a Muslim, but did anyone see the documentary "Terror at the Mall" last night?

It's the simple story of what four Muslim Yahoos with Kalashnikovs achieved in 3 days at the Westgate Shopping Mall in Kenya in 2013.

This isn't the actual program but a news documentary on Kenyan TV.

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zvon2eualE[/ame]

The eldest yahoo was 23 I believe and they just shot people out of hand, women, children, babies. One of the group executed non Muslims whilst another spared a babies life and shot the mother - also a Muslim.

61 dead, most dying a very slow and painful death as the chicken shit authorities would not enter the building for 3 whole days and the Nigerian Army's effort ended up getting 11 of themselves killed whilst shooting several unarmed shop workers. Hundreds wounded many scared for life (sic).

It was ended when the army fired an artillery round into the loading bay killing the 4 yahoos instantly and setting fire and subsequently destroying the vast complex.

And all this only took 4 Muslim yahoos.

It is worth noting that among the heroes of this event were 2 Muslim Police who at least managed to shoot and wound two of the yahoos, and thus help save a hundred or so people in the process.

Just a small taste of what you could expect in your neighbourhood IF the yahoos ever get a bus out of the desert.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Hey Jim, this tread is about ISIS not gun control. Want to discuss gun control? Start a new thread.

Pete,

Actually this thread is titled:

"Isis threat...your thoughts"?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Doug wanted to know our thoughts about the Isis threat. My thoughts are that this is blown completely out of proportion compared to the actual threat.

Every few weeks 3,000+ Americans are killed by "Christian" Americans and yet we have no "watch out for Christians" threads.

I think this is mostly a media hyped threat, scareing gullible folks. If you really do care about Americans being killed violently, there are many, many real threats you should worry about.

Since 911 more than 3,000 Americans have choked to death on peanut butter...

Pete, those are my thoughts about the "Isis threat"

Last edited:
Jim, you really carrying this pc Islam thing a bit far, they are a threat, the mentally ill with weapons are a threat, drunk drivers are a bigger threat, Dr. fuckups are a still bigger threat, but radical Islam shouldn't be taken lightly. One suitcase nuke and they will be way ahead.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
One suitcase nuke and they will be way ahead.<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->

Al, no one said that radical threats should be taken lightly...

But every few years, US gun deaths equal the deaths in Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined.

Just trying to keep things in perspective.

Last edited:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Pete,

Actually this thread is titled:

"Isis threat...your thoughts"?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Doug wanted to know our thoughts about the Isis threat. My thoughts are that this is blown completely out of proportion compared to the actual threat.

Every few weeks 3,000+ Americans are killed by "Christian" Americans and yet we have no "watch out for Christians" threads.

I think this is mostly a media hyped threat, scareing gullible folks. If you really do care about Americans being killed violently, there are many, many real threats you should worry about.

Since 911 more than 3,000 Americans have choked to death on peanut butter...

Pete, those are my thoughts about the "Isis threat"

Fair enough Jim! Are you lobbying to ban peanut butter and Christians?

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Paranoids should always look under their bed..

In this case you might just find the real danger.

760544544.jpg

Ducking, dodging, deflecting and redirecting again, Jim.

The topic here is the TERROR THREAT.

JUST ONE of those bozos with a suitcase nuke and gun deaths for the last 10 years world-wide will look like peanuts.

Back