people dying everywhere,
but happy birthday....

Let the sheep have a day off today Jac....:thumbsup:

59? say it ain't so.

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Hey, Jac Mac,
happy birthday, from one of the many guys on this forum who has benefited from your long experience and willingness to help.
Good on yer mate.:thumbsup:

Dave

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
And all this time I thought Jac was a "GOD", possessing infinite wisdom and never growing old. Well, shows you how little I know.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAC and many more. When you get too old to tend your sheep, let me know. I'll send some young blood over. :)

By the way, I'm going to have a BOTTLE in your honor. All these other members are going to have a "drink" for you. What kind of respect and tribute is that? On second thought, I think I am going to have a party tonight in your honor. Thanks Jac.

Last edited:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Happy Birthday Jac, the picture is just for you:thumbsup:

Attachments

• kiwi_on_a_date.jpg
    kiwi_on_a_date.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 228

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
Jac,

Best wishes on the big day oh wise one - and many more to come we hope.

Plan to toast you with a nice 30 year old tonite... sure do hope the wife doesn't mind...

T.

Thanks for all the best wishs etc guy's- although Pete can keep his Pet Lamb, perhaps save it for Fran- he could probably do with something warm to help him thru the late nights getting all his deliveries out on time!! Sounds like some of you are going to have a bigger hangover than I did- tis a terrible feeling to be the reason for sooo many headaches tomorrow morning:) sooner you than me! Lets just say I enjoyed the Garlic Steak & the Pavlova, & the Rum n Coke ( in moderation ).

cheers

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Well done making it another year and still not having your Mk4 done....

May you have many more years to impart your words of wisdom to us all...you are a true Gent.

Happy Birthday Mate..:thumbsup:

Well done making it another year and still not having your Mk4 done...

Happy Birthday Mate..:thumbsup:

or the -9-6, -l-- t-- C----, d-----a c----e, -k 1 , -00 zx, stretched - 250, 75% - 51, let alone the T/A . Perhaps I should take a couple of years sabbatical from this site & get something done.
Actually I should become your despatch center-- with NZ being so far ahead of the rest of the planet I could say I sent it yesterday & still have time to package/post stuff!!!:)
Nah--too much hassle!!

Just to give you northern folk some warm & fuzzies-- pics from: front lawn at home this afternoon looking south west over Gore, Some of the Aircraft @ Croydon Aviation Museum-all airworthy, DC-3 that was in town for Scenic Flights last week, no I did not go, but Donna scored a free flight-still talking about it!!!

Attachments

• gore 002.jpg
    gore 002.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 223
  • gore 003.jpg
    gore 003.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 228
  • gore 004.jpg
    gore 004.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Sometimes I wish my Dad had followed through and moved us to NZ back in the late 80's...
What a superb landscape.....never mind the fact you all have sheds and not workshops or factories......

Back