Jokes anyone? -

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="WIDTH: 622px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 1.5pt; PADDING-LEFT: 1.5pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1.5pt; WIDTH: 618px; PADDING-TOP: 1.5pt" width="100%">INTERNET WARNING

If you get an email titled "Nude photo of Cherie Blair"

don' t open it....

It contains a nude photo of Cherie Blair.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

so you meen this one

Cherie-Blair--10623.jpg

Cherie-Blair-Pics-13536.asp

Keith

Sorry Dave, only tried it once but didn't inhale.

To expand on my CB comment, I think she looks much worse in the flesh. The mouth is actually about 7' wide for a start, big enough to get both her feet, her husbands and the entire labour cabinet in.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
New Rule: Stop giving me that pop-up ad for Classmates.com!
There's a reason you don't talk to people for 25 years. Because you don't
particularly like them! Besides, I already know what the captain of the
football team is doing these days: mowing my lawn.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.gt40s.com/forum/ /><o:p></o:p>[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/B][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]<font face=" /><o:p></o:p>[/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B]
[B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][B]Rule: Just because your tattoo has Chinese characters in it[/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
[B][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]doesn't make you spiritual. It's right above the crack of your ass. And[/FONT][/SIZE][/B]
[B][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]it translates to "beef with broccoli." The last time you did anything[/FONT][/SIZE][/B]
[B][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]spiritual, you were praying to God you weren't pregnant. You're not[/FONT][/SIZE][/B]
[B][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]spiritual. You're just high.[/FONT][/SIZE][/B]
[B][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]<o:p></o:p>[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][B]<o:p></o:p>[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][B]New Rule: Competitive eating isn't a sport.[/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
[B][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]It's one of the seven deadly sins. ESPN recently televised the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[IMG]http://www.gt40s.com/forum/ /><st1:place alt=</st1:place><st1:country-region w:st="on">US</st1:country-region>

Open of Competitive Eating, because watching those athletes at the poker
table was just too damned exciting. What's next, competitive farting? Oh wait.
They're already doing that. It's called "The Howard Stern Show."
<o:p></o:p>

New Rule: I don't need a bigger mega M&M.
If I'm extra hungry for M&Ms, I'll go nuts and eat two.<o:p></o:p>

New Rule: If you're going to insist on making movies based on
crappy, old television shows, then you have
to give everyone in the Cineplex a remote so we can see what's playing on the other screens.
Let's remember the reason something was a television show in the first
Place is that the idea wasn't good enough to be a movie.

New Rule: No more gift registries.
You know, it used to be just for weddings. Now it's for babies and new
Homes and graduations from rehab. Picking out the stuff you want and having
other people buy it for you isn't gift giving, it's the white people version
of looting.

New Rule: and this one is long overdue: No more bathroom attendants.
After I zip up, some guy is offering me a towel and a mint like I just had
sex with George Michael. I can't even tell if he's supposed to be there,
or just some freak with a fetish. don't want to be on your webcam, dude. I
just want to wash my hands.<o:p></o:p>

New Rule: When I ask how old your toddler is, I don't need to know in
months. "27 Months?" "He's two," will do just fine. He's not a cheese. And
I didn't really care in the first place<o:p></o:p>

</B></B></B>
</B>

Last edited:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
A married bloke was having an affair with his secretary. One day they went to her place and rooted all arvo.
Exhausted, they fell asleep and woke up at 8 PM. The bloke hurriedly dressed and told his lover to take his shoes outside and rub them in the grass and dirt. He put on his shoes and drove home.
"Where have you been?" his wife demanded.
"I can't lie to you," he replied, "I'm having an affair with my secretary. We had sex all afternoon."
She looked down at his shoes and said: "You lying bastard! You've been playing golf!"...

The Sydney Morning Herald conducted a poll of male readers to see what exactly each enjoyed from having oral sex performed on them...
Seven percent said they most enjoyed the sensations.
Five percent confessed that their chief enjoyment came from the sense of domination.
A staggering 88 percent said that they really enjoyed the peace and quiet.
..................................................................................................

An old stockman sat down in a city McDonald's and ordered a cup of coffee. As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him.

She turned to the stockman and asked, "Are you a real stockman?" He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life breaking-in horse, droving cattle, riding in rodeos, fixing fences, pulling calves, bailing hay, marking and branding calves, cleaning hay sheds, fixing flats, working on tractors and feeding my dogs, so, yeah, I guess I am a stockman."

She said, "Well I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women".

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old stockman and asked, "Are you a real stockman, like, from the outback?" He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."

Last edited:

David Lowe

Lifetime Supporter
A man feared his wife wasn't hearing as well

As she used to and he thought she might need a hearing aid.

Not quite sure how to approach her on the subject,

He called the family doctor to discuss the problem.

The Doctor told him there is a simple informal
Test the husband could perform to give the doctor a

Better idea about her hearing loss.

Here's what you do," said the Doctor,

"stand about 40 feet away from her and say something in a

Normal conversational speaking tone see if she hears you.

If not, go to 30 feet, then 20 feet,

And so on until you get a response."

That evening, the wife is in the kitchen cooking
Dinner, and he was in the Lounge. He says to himself,

"I'm about 40 feet away, let's see what happens."

Then in a normal tone he asks,

'Honey, what's for dinner?"

No response.

So the husband moves closer to the kitchen,

About 30 feet from his wife and repeats,

"Honey, what's for dinner?"

Still no response.

Next he moves into the dining room where he is
About 20 feet from his wife and asks,

Again he gets no response.

So, he walks up to the kitchen door, about 10
Feet away. "Honey, what's for dinner?"

Again there is no response.
So he walks right up behind her.

(I just love this)

For the FIFTH time, - it's CHICKEN!"

WITTY IRISH PRIEST

An Irish priest was transferred to Texas. Father O'Malley rose from
his bed one morning. It was a fine spring day in his new Texas mission parish.

He walked to the window of his bedroom to get a deep breath of
the beautiful day outside.

He then noticed there was a jackass lying dead in the middle of his front lawn.

He promptly called the local police station......

The conversation went like this:

''Good morning. This is Sergeant Jones. How might I help you?''
''And the best of the day te yerself.. This is Father O'Malley at St.
Ann 's Catholic Church. There's a jackass lying dead in me front lawn

Sergeant Jones, considering himself to be quite a wit, replied with a smirk, ''Well now Father, it was always my impression that you people took care of the last rites!''

There was dead silence on the line for a long
moment.................................

Father O'Malley then replied:
''Aye, 'tis certainly true; but we are also obliged to notify the next of kin.''

Garry

The Pope went on vacation for a few days to visit the rugged mountains of Alaska . He was cruising along the campground in the Pope Mobile when he heard a frantic commotion just at the edge of the woods.

He found a helpless Democrat wearing shorts, sandals, a Vote for Obama hat and a Save the Trees shirt. The man was screaming and struggling frantically, thrashing all about and trying to free himself from the grasp of a 10-foot grizzly bear.

As the Pope watched in horror, a group of Republican loggers wearing Go Sarah shirts came racing up.

One quickly fired a 44 magnum slug right into the bear's chest. The two other men pulled the semiconscious Democrat from the bear's grasp. Then using baseball bats, the three loggers finished off the bear.

Two of the men dragged the dead grizzly onto the bed of their pickup truck.

The other tenderly placed the injured Democrat in the back seat.

As they began to leave, the Pope summoned all of them men over to him. "I give you my blessing for your brave actions!" he proudly proclaimed. "I have heard there was bitter hatred between Republican loggers and Democratic environmental activists, but now I've seen with my own eyes that this is not true."

As the Pope drove off, one logger asked his buddies, "Who the heck was that guy?" "Dude, that was the Pope," another replied. "He's in direct contact with Heaven and has access to all wisdom."

"Well," the logger said, "he may have access to all wisdom, but he doesn't know squat about bear hunting! By the way, is the bait still alive or do we need to go back to Massachusetts and get another one?"

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
A young jackaroo from the outback in Queensland goes off to university, but before he gets halfway through the semester, he has foolishly squandered all his money.

He calls home: "Dad, you won't believe what modern education is developing. They actually have a program here in Brisbane that will teach our dog, Ol' Blue, how to talk."

That's amazing," his dad says, "how do I get Ol' Blue into that programme?"

"Just send him down here with $2 000 and I'll get him in the course," the young jackaroo says.

His father sends the dog and $2000.

About two-thirds through the semester, the money runs out again. The boy calls home.

"So how's Ol' Blue doing, son?" his father asks.

"Awesome, Dad, he's talking up a storm. But you just won't believe this. They've had such good results with talking, they've begun to teach the animals how to read," says the boy.

"Read? No kidding. How do we get Ol' Blue into that programme?" asks his dad.

"Just send $4 500. I'll get him in the class," the boy says.

The money promptly arrives.

But our hero has a problem. At the end of the year, his father will find out the dog can neither talk nor read. So he shoots the dog.

When he arrives home at the end of the year, his father is all excited.
"Where's Ol' Blue? I just can't wait to talk with him, and see him read something," says the father.

"Dad," the boy says, "I have some grim news. Yesterday morning Ol'Blue was in the living room, kicked back in the recliner, reading The Wall Street Journal. Then he suddenly turned to me and asked: 'So, is your daddy still shagging that little redhead barmaid at the pub?'"

The father groans and whispers: "I hope you shot the bastard before he talks to your mother."

"I sure did, Dad."

"That's my boy."

The son goes on to become a successful lawyer.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
A young jackaroo from theoutback in Queensland goes off to university, but before hegets halfway through the semester, he has foolishlysquandered all his money.

He calls home: "Dad, you won'tbelieve what modern education is developing. They actuallyhave a program here in Brisbane that will teach our dog,Ol' Blue, how to talk."

That's amazing," his dad says,"how do I get Ol' Blue into that programme?"

"Just send him down here with $2000 and I'll get him in the course," the young jackaroosays.

His father sends the dog and $2000.

About two-thirds through thesemester, the money runs out again. The boy calls home.

"So how's Ol' Blue doing, son?"his father asks.

"Awesome, Dad, he's talking up astorm. But you just won't believe this. They've had suchgood results with talking, they've begun to teach theanimals how to read," says the boy.

"Read? No kidding. How do we getOl' Blue into that programme?" asks his dad.

"Just send $4 500. I'll get himin the class," the boy says.

The money promptly arrives.

But our hero has a problem. Atthe end of the year, his father will find out the dog canneither talk nor read. So he shoots the dog.

When he arrives home at the endof the year, his father is all excited.
"Where's Ol' Blue? I just can'twait to talk with him, and see him read something," says thefather.

"Dad," the boy says, "I havesome grim news. Yesterday morning Ol'Blue was in the livingroom, kicked back in the recliner, reading The Wall StreetJournal. Then he suddenly turned to me and asked: 'So, isyour daddy still shagging that little redhead barmaid at thepub?'"

The father groans and whispers:"I hope you shot the bastard before he talks to yourmother."

"I sure did, Dad."

"That's my boy."

The son goes on to become asuccessful lawyer.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Gold and true I'm sure.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
<FONT face=Arial><FONT size=5><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
P><P align=center><DIV align=center><FONT face=
An elderly, white-haired man walked into a jewellery store oneFriday evening with a beautiful young blonde at his side. <o:p></o:p>

He told the jeweller he was
looking for a special ring for his girlfriend. <o:p></o:p>

The jeweller looked through his stock and brought out a £5,000 ring. The old man said, "No, I'd like to see something more special."

At that statement, the jeweller went to his special stock and brought another ring over. "Here's a stunning ring at only £40,000," he said.

The young lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement. The old man seeing this said, "We'll take it."

The jeweller asked how payment would be made and the old man stated, "By cheque. I know you need to make sure my cheque clears so I'll write it now, and you can call the bank on Monday morning to verify the funds and I'll pick the ring up on Monday afternoon," he said.. <o:p></o:p>

On Monday morning, the jeweller 'phoned the old man and said "Sir, there's no money in that account."<o:p></o:p>

"I know," said the old man,

"but let me tell you about my weekend!"<o:p></o:p>

Kevin Box

Supporter
Male vs. Female at the atm machine

A new sign in the Bank Lobby reads:

'Please note that this Bank is installing new Drive-through ATM machines enabling customers to withdraw cash without leaving their vehicles.

Customers using this new facility are requested to use the procedures outlined below when
accessing their accounts.

After months of careful research, MALE & FEMALE Procedures have been developed. Please follow the appropriate steps for your gender.'

MALE PROCEDURE:

1. Drive up to the cash machine.

2. Put down your car window.

3. Insert card into machine and enter PIN.

4. Enter amount of cash required and withdraw.

5. Retrieve card, cash and receipt.

6. Put window up.

7. Drive off.

FEMALE PROCEDURE:

What is really funny is that most of this part is the Truth.!!!!

1. Drive up to cash machine.

2. Reverse and back up the required amount to align car window with the machine.

3. Set hand brake, put the window down.

4. Find handbag, remove all contents on to passenger seat to locate card.

5. Tell person on cell phone you will call them back and hang up.

6. Attempt to insert card into machine.

7. Open car door to allow easier access to machine due to its excessive distance from the
car.

8. Insert card.

9. Re-insert card the right way.

10. Dig through handbag to find diary with your PIN written on the inside back page.

11. Enter PIN.

12. Press cancel and re-enter correct PIN.

13. Enter amount of cash required.

14. Check makeup in rear view mirror.

15. Retrieve cash and receipt.

16. Empty handbag again to locate wallet and place cash inside.

17. Write debit amount in check register and place receipt in back of chequebook.

18. Re-check makeup.

19. Drive forward 2 feet.

20. Reverse back to cash machine.

21. Retrieve card.

22. Re-empty handbag, locate card holder, and place card into the slot provided!

23. Give dirty look to irate male driver waiting behind you.

24. Restart stalled engine and pull off.

25. Redial person on cell phone.

26. Drive for 2 to 3 miles.

27. Release hand brake.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
In the north of Australia is a place called Queensland which is very hot, humid and the pubs are rough.

Anyway, this posh pommie (English) bloke is traveling through Queensland in the middle of summer by bicycle and is caught in a huge tropical storm. He sees a sign which says there is a pub 18 miles up the road. So he rides his bike to the pub and when he finally gets there his appearance resembles that of a drowned rat.

Anyway, the locals hardly even look up from their beers as he walks in, dripping wet, and heads up to the bar and orders a scotch on ice. The barman gives him the worst scotch he has ever tasted but the pommie drinks it down and asks the barman where the dunny (toilet) is. The barman tells him it is outside.

So the pommie trudges outside into the rain and all he can see in the rain is two big piles of shit, one much bigger than the other. So the pommie walks over to the smaller pile, relieved that someone had the sense to start a new pile since the larger one was clearly unmanageable.

He has his pants around his ankles and is in the process of relieving himself when a gunshot rings out and a bullet smacks into the heap just beside his head.

Well the poor pommie turns around, in a somewhat vulnerable position, and sees this huge Aussie guy standing at the door of the pub with his still smoking gun in his hand.

"What..What is going on?" Stammers the poor pommie.

The huge Aussie responds "Get the hell out of the Ladies you dirty bastard."
..................................................................................................
Two nuns were ordered to paint a room in the convent and the last instruction from Mother Superior is that they mustn't get any paint on their habits.

After confering about this for a while the two nuns decide to lock the door, strip off their habits and paint the room in the nude.

In the middle of the project, there comes a knock on the door.

"Who's there" calls out one of the nuns.

"The blind man" replies the voice from the other side of the door.

The two nuns look at each other and shrug deciding no harm can come from letting a blind man into the room.

They open the door....

"Nice Tits" says the man "now where do you want these blinds?"<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Last edited:
I'm not really too concerned about Swine Flu, but one has to wonder about this point:

3. Three years ago, Chinese calendar year of the cow... Mad Cow Disease.

2. Two years ago, Chinese calendar year of the bird... Avian Flu.

1. This year, Chinese calendar year of the pig... Swine Flu.

? Next year is the year of the cock... Anybody else worried?

:stunned:

Back