Kurtiss' GT-R

Kurtiss H.

Supporter
Sneak peek. After 5 years she's almost done - only a few little tidbits left. The interior is done except for a panel to cover the electronics. I also need to install the door windows, make a few panel adjustments and clean and wax. I'll be taking it to Lake Havasu City for the "Run To The Sun" in a week. I'll post a video soon.

A03B0118.jpgA03B0121.jpgA03B0123.jpgA03B0123aa.jpgA03B0123ab.jpgA03B0124.jpgA03B0126.jpgA03B0131.jpg

That is a gorgeous color. Is it a OEM color from someone or a custom?

nevermind, answered my own question. I thought I remembered you saying before.

Kurtiss H.

Supporter
I'm already thinking about what I should build next. I'll be at the SEMA show for four days supporting the California Four Wheel Drive Association but I'll have lots of time to checkout the vendors and shop tools. Should I build a Factory Five Daytona, Ultima RS, Superlite SLC, Valarra, Vaydor, CAV GT40, Superformance GT40, or another Jeep ???

Kyle

Supporter
I have a 65 coupe on order, scheduled delivery end of December. The wait now is about 8 months. Should be a nice car, no transaxle to deal with, trunk space, interior room, and cheaper.

The Vaydor is still a thing?

Unless you're doing a tube chassis and everything right (which I should assume you will with this last piece) I wouldn't mess with hacking up and piecing back together the parts of an infinity. (going from memory of what was on madmechanics 8 years ago)

Kurtiss H.

Supporter
First Car Show! "Run To The Sun" car show in Lake Havasu City, AZ. The car was a big hit - lots of interest and I won Best of Class - #25 Race or Sports Car. The trophies are beautiful Kachina Dolls. Had a fun time and made lots of new friends.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

Back