Mike S. SLC

It's supposed to be in the mid 70's this weekend (crazy weather), so 2 full days of checking and adjusting the ride height, alignment (string, jacks and laser levels), running edge trim on door/cab edges, installing clear protective tape on door-rear deck to body juncture points, align head lamps and misc, small stuff. I'm psyched. Gathering paperwork for title/licensing and a myriad of small stuff.

The pics were taken at the wrong time of the day (too many shadows), but figured to post some up anyway.

Attachments

• left-side IMG_3379.JPG
    left-side IMG_3379.JPG
    435.9 KB · Views: 774
  • right-side IMG_3374.JPG
    right-side IMG_3374.JPG
    403.7 KB · Views: 660
  • slc 2.JPG
    slc 2.JPG
    405.5 KB · Views: 659
  • slc.JPG
    slc.JPG
    372.4 KB · Views: 649
  • slc-rs .JPG
    slc-rs .JPG
    357.4 KB · Views: 1,080
  • IMGP2338.jpg
    IMGP2338.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 735
  • IMGP2330.jpg
    IMGP2330.jpg
    437.2 KB · Views: 656
Your SLC looks great, Mike. I liked the photo of the instrument panel... always wondered what it would look like lit up. Someday-- hopefully this year -- I might be able to put an order in on one very much like yours.

These cars look good in a metallic color as it helps show off the body lines. I like the aircon controls although I might mask off the 'vintage' portion of the scipt :) I take it that this version system is what has just recently begun shipping with the cars?

These cars look good in a metallic color as it helps show off the body lines. I like the aircon controls although I might mask off the 'vintage' portion of the script :) I take it that this version system is what has just recently begun shipping with the cars?

I'm also not a big fan of the "vintage air" logo - agree. We sourced the vintage air sytem outside of the SLC supplied HVAC system. So, I do not know what control panel is used in the "SLC kit". The control panel I'm using was about $170.00 and is part# 491229 STREAMLINE 4 KNOB PANEL ASM (BLK ANODZ).

Back