More Global Cooling/Warming/Change hoax.

Keith

If a global rise in temperature is enough to melt the ice caps surely the same phenomenon would lead to considerably more sea being evaporated into the rain clouds. Or am I missing somfink ??

Bob

Well yeah, there is that, but it will fall as rain and then the sea levels will rise :eek:

Keith

Minus what soaks into the land mass and tops up lakes,rivers and streams. I dunno my brain hurts :shout:

Bob

Yeah but excessive land drainage and destruction of gulleys & hedgerows (to increase the efficiency of factory farming) which now results in farmers being paid NOT to produce crops means water doesn't soak into the infrastructure but drains immediately into rivers which runs out to sea which means.....:idea:-

Which ever way you cut it, that Scotch is getting weaker by the minute.

It's your round anyway Bob..

Yeah but excessive land drainage and destruction of gulleys & hedgerows (to increase the efficiency of factory farming) which now results in farmers being paid NOT to produce crops means water doesn't soak into the infrastructure but drains immediately into rivers which runs out to sea which means.....:idea:-

Which ever way you cut it, that Scotch is getting weaker by the minute.

It's your round anyway Bob..

So we will either drown from the head down or the feet up or both :stunned:

Bob

Last edited:

Keith

finally the cat is out of the bag,

Miranda Devine: Perth electrical engineer

kaspa

Problem is, it's just another scientist with a theory, and yet more fuel for the typical 'confirmation bias' style tirades (can't call them debates - the rules of debating are that opposing sides at least listen to each other). It's an interesting discovery for sure, but it will be denied and poo poohed by Friends of The Earth and all that crazy bunch and we'll be no further forward.

I also do not believe it will change anything as far as carbon taxation is concerned either. That is so locked in now, it's a permanent fixture, more's the pity.

The final BUT is, that the earth IS warming, Does he have an equation for that?

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Ooooooone more time (scroll to 2:40 if you want to get directly to 'the point')(warning: Language):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB0aFPXr4n4

This Nobel Laureate (so how smart can HE possibly be, right?) is a bit tedious (s-l-o-w) in his delivery, but, makes some darned good points...not the least of which being the fact that, from 1860 to 2000, the Earth's temp increased by just .3 percent! (...and we're supposed to spend T-R-I-L-L-L-L-L-I-O-N-S of dollars to 'fix' that?!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0

But, this geologist r-e-a-l-l-y nails it. If you only 'click' on ONE of the 3 links here, CLICK ON THIS ONE (Edit: in fact - click on this one FIRST! :D ):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEPW_P7GVB8

(^Note what he says at 14:00^. It mirrors what many of us have been s-c-r-e-a-m-i-n-g for YEARS.)

Last edited:
Gore bought a house in Santa Barbara for over $10 million, not bad for being worth $1.2 million in 2001. Scare the fuck out of people and make lots of money, yeah, yeah, that's the ticket!

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Gore bought a house in Santa Barbara for over $10 million, not bad for being worth $1.2 million in 2001.

...you mean, "...not bad for a guy who was worth only $1.2 million in 2001", did you not? Otherwise, my dyslexic brain interprets your original stmt to mean he paid $10 mil for a house that was only worth $1.2 mil in 2001!

Question: If ole Al truly BELIEVES global warming will wipe out the Cali coast - why did he buy an ocean-side home ON the Cali coast?

Last edited:

Keith

Because he hedged his bets and bought a complementary 'beach front' property in Nevada for $50c an acre... :laugh:

...you mean, "...not bad for a guy who was worth only $1.2 million in 2001", did you not? Otherwise, my dyslexic brain interprets your original stmt to mean he paid $10 mil for a house that was only worth $1.2 mil in 2001!

Question: If ole Al truly BELIEVES global warming will wipe out the Cali coast - why did he buy an ocean-side home ON the Cali coast?
He was worth $1.2M in 2001

When have we ever seen a tax being rescinded?

Problem is, it's just another scientist with a theory, and yet more fuel for the typical 'confirmation bias' style tirades (can't call them debates - the rules of debating are that opposing sides at least listen to each other). It's an interesting discovery for sure, but it will be denied and poo poohed by Friends of The Earth and all that crazy bunch and we'll be no further forward.

I also do not believe it will change anything as far as carbon taxation is concerned either. That is so locked in now, it's a permanent fixture, more's the pity.

The final BUT is, that the earth IS warming, Does he have an equation for that?

Keith

You have to laugh at the degree of accuracy in this science " a fifth or a tenth of what the IPCC says it is" . Thats some mathematical fecking genius there ,why dont they just say its all guess work and no one knows the true answer ?:laugh:

Bob

Nailed....

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
You have to laugh at the degree of accuracy in this science " a fifth or a tenth of what the IPCC says it is" . Thats some mathematical fecking genius there ,why dont they just say its all guess work and no one knows the true answer ?:laugh:

Bob

The "true answer" is the Earth's been warming and cooling since 'day one'.
Geological records in the Earth itself confirm that, as this geologist points out in this previously posted link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEPW_P7GVB8

How many 'degrees' has Al Gore earned...not counting the 180 degrees 'off course' he's been on the subject?

" For reasons that will soon become clear my former pride at being an APS Fellow all these years has been turned into shame, and I am forced, with no pleasure at all, to offer you my resignation from the Society.

It is of course, the global warming scam, with the (literally) trillions of dollars driving it, that has corrupted so many scientists, and has carried APS before it like a rogue wave. It is the greatest and most successful pseudoscientific fraud I have seen in my long life as a physicist. Anyone who has the faintest doubt that this is so should force himself to read the ClimateGate documents, which lay it bare. (Montford’s book organizes the facts very well.) I don’t believe that any real physicist, nay scientist, can read that stuff without revulsion. I would almost make that revulsion a definition of the word scientist."

Top Scientist Resigns Admitting Global Warming Is A Big Scam | Your News Wire

Back