New Future SLC Owner

Hi everyone, figured i'd introduce myself. Name's Jacob, from Grand Rapids MI. I'm currently in the works of planning out and developing my future RCR SLC build so I am primarily on the forums for that but will probably do some other lurking as well :)

cheers_smiley.gif

I welcome you sir even if you are showing the sign of the beast! "666" anything we should know about you? :devil: :laugh:

Haha long story short, it was my winning ticket #152666 at a raffle during a boy scout religious retreat back in the day :p it was hilarious hearing them stumble over it when they read it off!

Welcome and in the short time I have been on this forum have learned some much info on the SL-C. Members and Fran of RCR are great to work with. Make sure you check out the youtube videos of the "SL-C build".

Already on it Kirk :D

Andddd after much research and debate, I have decided to go the 1UZFE route with the SLC and will be picking up the engine tomorrow @ 10AM

Thankfully I got a VIN with it so I know this much:
From a 1999 GS400 (therefore has VVTi heads)
Has 140k on it, with a t-belt/pump change at 90k. I still plan on rebuilding it, but less wear and tear is always good :)

Ron Earp

Admin
Yo, Capt'n Kirk - ain't nobody's mama named anyone Capt'n Kirk. If you want to keep learning on this forum use your real name. Broke forum rule #2 AND you usurped a character from one of my favorite childhood shows - bad form.

Back