New guy with Pantera history

<style></style>Hi all,

My name is Kirk Evans. Been a big fan of the GT40 for many years---ever since I did work for a customer named Mike Novak in the early 80s. Mike had 3 original GTs. He owned 2 of the 1967--24 hour cars (1 and 3) and had another street version all together in his home show garage in Michigan. I use to have pictures of the cars in the garage---unfortunately they've disappeared. He sold the 2 race cars and bought a 512 Boxer, 67 435 vet and another Italian---OOOOOPS a big mistake if your adding value zeros.

I have history with the Detomaso and the Pantera but am looking forward to building GT soon.

Nice site guys---glad I was directed here from a Texas friend.

Kirk

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Wow! Your my kind of guy, that's some interesting cars youve worked on,welcome! I still have a few Italian cars,
you have to admit they have style and beauty.

Kirk forget to mention he was the US importer of the Amerisport Detomaso Pantera GT5S in the 80's...And he still engineers and fabricate stuff for the Pantera community.

Kirk is definitely Good People, with a reputation in the Pantera community stretching back 30+ years! :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard!

Kelly

Lifetime Supporter
<STYLE></STYLE>Hi all, My name is Kirk Evans.....I have history with the Detomaso and the Pantera but am looking forward to building GT soon.

Some history? -Heh, heh. I knew it was only a matter of time before you joined the ranks of Pantera AND GT40 ownership. Welcome aboard!

Best,
Kelly

Attachments

• PanteraandGT40.JPG
    PanteraandGT40.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 359
Thank you all for the nice arrival comments.

Now for some questions. There is a Detroit area GT builder (I think) who make a nice platform/car. Is this correct? Does it take a ZF?

Can you post pictures and if so, what is the procedure? Insert image icon and then what?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Kirk, I'm building an RCR SL-C. Modified LS1 with a 930LSD inverted gearbox.
The fiberglass is first-class and the chassis/suspension are like jewelry!

Back