No outrage here!

Harold, your old 870 is better, hang on to it! No powdered metal parts in yours!
Extractor, sear, etc.

#4 will work okay, I prefer #1 nine-pellet buckshot or double-ought. Either will get 'er done. #1 buckshot will put a 3" hole in almost anything. Remember, you DO aim a shotgun.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Yeeeeeeup...'me' and Dick Cheney...:rifle:

(But, as the saying goes, you'd still be safer shooting with either of us than riding in a car with Teddy Kennedy at the wheel.)

Howard Jones

Supporter
I bet I made him laugh out loud.

One of the reasons I like California is it's a target rich environment when it come to poking a fork into a liberal.

Jim will be fine, big strong grown man. He believes what he believes and that's good, fine by me. Too many god damn people who don't care enough to believe in anything at all except what they can get for themselves at others expense. I'm not thinking I can change him. Hell, I might not like him if he did change. Good guy really, with a kind heart. He would give you his shirt off his back if you were cold.

I always greet him with. "Hey comrade how's it going". That usually makes him smile.

Maybe I get him a NRA hat, better yet, maybe I give him mine.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Howard,

Thanks for the kind words:)

The thing about my buddy Howie, in persons he comes across as a very nice, completely normal guy. Its only the on-line Howie that says crazy stuff and I guess you could say that about me.

Alan and I are still working on a BBQ, perhaps on Friday................we'll keep you informed.

As for Texas..........you should at least wait until after Monterey;)

Ditto to what Howard said. Jim is a great guy! We differ in some opinions and viewpoints, but we also agree to disagree. At least he does have an opinion!

Back