original gt40

Doc Watson

Lifetime Supporter
Its a kit prototype.....'Condor GT Prototype' and judjing by the small photo not the best I've seen............

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
I couldn't find it either--no "historic cars" in the menu on the left side of the page. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Doug

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Nothing happened for me either, until I held the control key down while I clicked on the menu at the left hand side. (pop up blocker)

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Yes Frank, that worked for me too, so all you guys Enter the site, then try clicking twice on the links down the left hand side, if that doesnt work, hold the control key down while you click.

Doc Watson

Lifetime Supporter
Car is sold this is the ad...

"07/02 No.GT1001 Condor GT Prototype 1969 Race Car (PIC SHOWS CAR WHEN NEW)
This car is unique in that it is the only one ever made. It comes with a letter of authenticity form the original builder. It is complete but less engine & gearbox and is in need of restoration. The price as it stands is £1495 ono - A great winter project. Could be transformed into a great road car!!

11/01"

And the pic is below.......assuming this is the car Frank is talking about.....

Andy

Attachments

• condor.jpg
    condor.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 652
Last edited:

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Doc,
this site is very interesting with all sorts of fascinating cars and spares. The programming of the site is very wierd however, and seems to give different responses for different computers.
I find the car, from your original link by clicking on Enter (once), Race Cars (twice, with Ctrl) , GT Prototypes (once). Hope this helps some of you guys.

Back