Paraprosdokian Competition...

Keith

I'll start:

"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

The first one coming to mind is:
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

One of my fav's:

If you are supposed to learn from your mistakes, why do some people have more than one child?

Pat

Supporter
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Keith

Good stuff - keep them coming.

Here's one for Jim:

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left"

Money can't buy you happiness but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.”

“Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy. ”

“All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.”

The trouble with political jokes is, they get elected.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

I didn't say it was your fault; I said I was blaming you.

I hate it when ugly people say "I need my beauty sleep". Damn, they need to hibernate.

Sometimes you need to burn a few bridges to keep the crazies from following you.

I'm not saying "let's go kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out".

Why is patience a virtue? Why can't hurry the fuck up be a virtue?

I've go to stop saying how stupid can you be? To many people are taking it as a challenge.

Keith

Come on - millions more before we pick a winner..

"Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car"

Back