gruß olf

Attachments

• Lola t70 mk.JPG
    Lola t70 mk.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 529
  • Lola t70 Mk3.JPG
    Lola t70 Mk3.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 690
Photo of "us" plus a few mates at Montlhery 2012 (a stop off between LMC & the Ring)

Attachments

• The Guys at Montlhery 2012 for Forum.jpg
    The Guys at Montlhery 2012 for Forum.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 764
Isle of Man Classic 2012

Pete Thompson, Glen Mason, Martin Gough and myself

Steve

Attachments

• IoM Creg ny baa.jpg
    IoM Creg ny baa.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 740
200MPH and his shiny Beast.........Some say he can snap a fly out of the air with his frog sized tongue........

Attachments

• IMG_1771 (2).jpg
    IMG_1771 (2).jpg
    127 KB · Views: 800

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Epic fail, totally epic. Not you, the one with the blonde in the car. Cliff, I think. For a moment there, I thought I'd gone back to the Dilemma thread.

Ron Earp

Admin
Since we're doing GT40 members and owners, instead of just cars:

lolamesmall.jpg

Of course, I don't own it any longer, another fellow on the left coast does and he's running it at Leguna Seca. Says it is happy and he's enjoying it.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Since we're doing GT40 members and owners, instead of just cars....

Fixed the title of the thread...

Members -

Please keep the pictures limited to those "special interest" cars that this site caters to...

Thanks! :thumbsup:

lolamesmall.jpg

Of course, I don't own it any longer, another fellow on the left coast does and he's running it at Leguna Seca. Says it is happy and he's enjoying it.
Ron- ITE in SCCA?
How does that work?

Absolut fail in the original sense of thread,

but luckily to admins are taking control of it :thumbsup:

merry christmas everyone !

TOM

lolamesmall.jpg

Ron Earp

Admin
Ron- ITE in SCCA?
How does that work?

Check it out on the build thread or some of the T70 race threads. Works great, like this:

logs.JPG

Unfortunately the car is not longer legal as the new owner cut the halo out of the cage leaving just a roll bar in the rear. It is still much safer than original Lolas but won't pass SCCA or NASA tech any longer. He's using it for track days only though, no wheel to wheel racing so I suppose it is okay.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
All this time I thought you were 70 years old haha

lolamesmall.jpg

Pat

Supporter
I'm the one on the left that isn't the TV star and custom design legend...

Attachments

• user11406_pic1111_1352984408_thumb.jpg
    user11406_pic1111_1352984408_thumb.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 824

Mike Pass

Supporter
Hi Veek,
Do you have a bigger pic. Can you post a larger version. It's hard to see but that looks very much like the legendary Chip Foose.
Cheers
Mike

Pat

Supporter
Hi Mike, see it this works better. The fellow on the right is indeed Chip Foose. He was one of the judges of the Disney CarMasters Weekend event. His is exactly the same down to earth guy you see on TV. It was a pleasure to get to chat with him. Unfortunately, even the larger copies of the photo seem to copy at the same thumbnail size but you can click on it and get a larger resolution.

Attachments

• Pat with Chip Foose.JPG
    Pat with Chip Foose.JPG
    290.9 KB · Views: 839
Last edited:
Back