Pictures of GT40's members and their cars

Randy V

Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Thanks for posting the pictures gents!

I've gotten a picture of me standing along side my GT as it is today (bodywork)..

Hopefully to be in primer by the end of the week, but I won't hold my breath.

Paul Hill

Supporter
OK, file size way too big. Cropped it down and reduced contrast.
I am hoping the next pics up here will be a new paint scheme , etc.. the poor gtd looks like a matchbox miniature.
Paul

Attachments

Randy V

Admin
Lifetime Supporter
OK, file size way too big. Cropped it down and reduced contrast.
I am hoping the next pics up here will be a new paint scheme , etc.. the poor gtd looks like a matchbox miniature.
Paul
I love that gold stripe on your car Paul.. Any chance of getting the paint code from that? I am thinking of something quite similar!

Paul Hill

Supporter
Hi Randy- the paint was done by previous owner. You might try asking the shop that did the paint job. Their website is , the car is listed on the site under "past projects" , 1967 Ford GT40..
I called them a while back and they remembered the car. Outside chance the paint.

These guys do a lot of interesting cars- Cobras and Shelby Mustangs, etc... worth looking at.

I like some of what they did to my car. The Roush motor is sweet. Some of the stuff I am not too happy with (new bettle taillights- yuck.)

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Paul

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Well here are my pictures, good to see a couple old guys in these photos. Cliff your great looking, I will be careful with my language around you. :)

First one is Big Bend Open Road race and the second my most favorite photo of all is Road America, I was acting like a real race car driver.

Attachments