Pictures of GT40's members and their cars

Mike Trusty

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
The 2009 GT40 Reunion at Road America that Rick, Jack & Kirby mentioned above. Several world champion drives and LeMans wining car on track with us. I was just happy to be there. One of those experiences in life.

Attachments

• IMG_4693.jpg
    IMG_4693.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_9319.jpg
    IMG_9319.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 415
  • IMG_4790.jpg
    IMG_4790.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 422

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Mike, great pics and vids on your website!
Also nice to hear a song of the Dutch band Golden Earing in your first vid, Radar Love. That realy is a great driving song. Makes me proud to be Dutch ;-)

Thanks and you are right, that song is a classic. The blue on your car and several others as well looks great as well!

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
At LMC 2010 just prior to the 1/2 hour session. I'm in the drivers seat (Right hand seat but left of photo) and brother in law Mike riding "Shotgun"

Ian

Attachments

• dad cam web.jpg
    dad cam web.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 481

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Very nice Michael, I see your vents are high on your window too, do you get hot air from the radiator in them?

Michael Holmes

Lifetime Supporter
Very nice Michael, I see your vents are high on your window too, do you get hot air from the radiator in them?

Yes they are too high. It looked correct from the outside but way off once inside. I'm not getting too much heated air that I know of, seems much like the outside temp. Thinking about putting another set in lower and just keeping those closed.

Back