Porsche 908/910 project

Hi Chris...sorry for my English (I am from Serbia). If I can good see,
your replica is 910, why the name 908/910?

Thanks and best regards,

Nikola

Hi Friends,

I am informed, that you can help me: do you know a producer of 906-replicas? Many thanks and best regards, Nikola

Hello all,

i am new here and i am interested in a P906 roller,

Chris(Melia) how is it going with your 906-intentions, i am very interested in such a project....

Chris from
Austria

Hi Guys

as you know I have been a little busy with the ZFQ project which kept me from the Porsche project. However I am now at a point were I can resume the project, I have the chassis on the table at my place for more welding.
The upright moulds are made and have so far produced two sets ready for machining. The knock on 908/917 wheel centres are moulded and have so far produced four wheel sets, Fran sent two sets of split rims to go with the centres to give 8" front and 10" rear wheels.
I have the 908 screen and also the 906/910 screen. The 908 moulds are done and have produced one body,
I still have to get the 906 body into shape to take a mould from it.

I will keep posting on this project now and sorry for the delay

Regards

Chris.

hi Guys

as some of you will remember from last year I got hold of a Porsche 908 body, well things are still progressing with this project and here are pic's of the chassis.
regards

Chris.
well done chris, do you a body for sale. I have a 914 & a 2.4 six which I was going to put together, your 910 looks a better choice. Can you help. what is your emai adress.
Nota

Dear Chris,
I write from Argentina, I am an enthusiast of Porsche. I am building a replica of the 906, and I wanted to buy some parts: 908 front and rear uprights, and completes pedals assembly without master cylinders. If it is possible I wanted to know the prices and the form to be able to carry out the operation.
Best regards
Matias

Hi Matias

the porsche uprights are available in aluminium for £625 for all four the postage will be £75. Payment to my Paypal account [email protected].
if you send me your email address I will forward photos. These pieces will need machining to suit your hub bearings.

regards

Chris Melia.

Attachments

• PorscheUprights.jpg
    PorscheUprights.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,114
Hello Chris,

I'm interested in your 906 exhaust system. From your photos, they look very nice. Will they line up to the original mounting points? How much are they?

Randy

Hello to all,

just found your forum after searching for some 908 pictures.

Sorry for my bad english !

I just saw that a lot of Porsche experts write and read here so you may help me with this:

My father has a complete set of Porsche 908 wheels (13") from his ex-908 (sold 1970/71 with BBS wheels to Japan).

Do you know what kind of price would be a fair offer for them? They are in a very good condition and original.

He just kept these wheels to remember the good old times (906, 908, 908/2, 910) so he thinks now its time to get them sold.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers
Chris

Hello to all,

just found your forum after searching for some 908 pictures.

Sorry for my bad english !

I just saw that a lot of Porsche experts write and read here so you may help me with this:

My father has a complete set of Porsche 908 wheels (13") from his ex-908 (sold 1970/71 with BBS wheels to Japan).

Do you know what kind of price would be a fair offer for them? They are in a very good condition and original.

He just kept these wheels to remember the good old times (906, 908, 908/2, 910) so he thinks now its time to get them sold.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers
Chris

chris , which chassis's number whas the car oy your dad ?

best salutations

The 906 was the #127 which Gunnar Racing restored.
The 908 and 910 I have to ask, but I think he does not know it after that long time.
I will try to find some pictures of them.

Hi Chris,

I am from South Africa and I am very interested in building a 908 replica. I will be looking at purchasing a basic 908 roller to kickstart my project. Please let me know which parts you can supply. [email protected]

Carel.

Chris,

Can you send me a PM with a list of all of the bits you can supply to build a 908 and a price list? A list of the components that will need to be sourced elsewhere would also be helpful.

Thanks,

Michael

chris would you be willing to sell a body kit and uprights for the suspension. I have a 906 0riginal drawing for body and space frame I am looking to purchase a body and the mag suspension uprights. Russell

Back