A/C Heat and defrost
306 Roller motor (.030 over 302)
forged pistons
Trick Flow aluminum heads
Edlebrock aluminum intake Holley 650 CFM carb
MSD distributor and 6AL ignition box
Optima battery
Hi-Torque starter
1988 Porsche G-50 50 trans with higher 4th and 5th gears completely rebuilt with transmission pump/cooler
Removable steering wheel
2 Holley fuel pumps - one for each 12 gallon tank with pump/tank selector switch in dash
Removable steering wheel
Removable windows

Award winning car including Best in Show at Limerock Sunday in the Park Show.

Classic EFI system is an option for additional cost of $4000, NOT currently on vehicle.

References available. This car is priced to sell because I need the space for building a SLC and another car. It is in great condition and has 800 miles on it. Registered and ready to drive.

$58,500 negotiable

IMGP0252.jpg

IMGP0248.jpg

IMGP0247.jpg

Two pages of additional photos at:
http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l186/allanffr/GT40/

PM me or email me at [email protected]

Re: RCR GT40 For Sale

That is a heck of a nice car Allan, and a heck of a deal. If I had more space in my garage I could seriously appreciate a second GT40, especially one as nice as yours. You won't have any trouble selling your car.....

damn...would love this one,
but still stucked with my car and only place for one car.
good luck selling it.

If I had this in my budget right now I would love to grab it up. Excellent deal for someone out there. Good luck.

Theon

Makes me cry. Cars down under in Oz, to this standard, are three times this price. The most basic one is at least $80,000 Australian (about $US80,000 currently).

Allan,

That is a real beauty, love the color.

Why only 500 miles?

Bottom line, I have too many cars so I haven't gotten to drive it much. And I'm spending too much time building other cars so my fun driving time has dwindled away. It's a crime to have it sit there most of the time so I'd rather make the room and allow someone else to enjoy it.

Don't know about prices today, but my car from Australia cost $4k about seven years ago. That's by boat and it took a month or two.
Know your laws about importing a car. In the U S if the motor is in the car it is considered a complete car and has to pass emissions and safety rules for "the year of manufacture"(read 5 mph bumpers etc.). If the motor is out of the car(can be in the same container) it is considered as parts.

Bill

Don't know about prices today, but my car from Australia cost $4k about seven years ago. That's by boat and it took a month or two.
Know your laws about importing a car. In the U S if the motor is in the car it is considered a complete car and has to pass emissions and safety rules for "the year of manufacture"(read 5 mph bumpers etc.). If the motor is out of the car(can be in the same container) it is considered as parts.

Bill
That's true for cars with a Federal DOT manufacturer's ID but not necessarily true for cars registered as 'composite' or homebuilt, as in CT. It varies from state to state. Some may not be subject to the 5mph bumpers as they are exempt from crash testing. Some states do not require emissions tests for composites either. Check your local laws for conformity requirements. A.J.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back