Roaring Forties GT40 RF 109 *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Factory built RF For Sale

The Intake system was built a custom fabricator in Australia. I don't remember the name. The cost of the intake was $5,500.00 USA alone without injectors wiring and the extras/tuning. After all the sorting close to 7 grand. It was costly but worth every dime. This is why injected cars and carb cars are a huge price difference. In my HMO they look/sound far better than Webers.

Best John

/MorrisonOz/Products

Cheers.

Steve.

John B

Temp Selling Pass

YES!!!THAT'S THE COMPANY!!!!:)
THANK MATE OZZI OZZI OZZI!!!!

FOLKS can Google Morisons. They again have a great website that shows the high quality workmanship and customer support. I want to also say that most of my upgrades were from Mental performance also in OZ. The upgrades are costly but the craftsmanship is #1. The foot Pedal control system is simply a work of art. These foot pedals can also go in a F 1 car. Simply gorgeous

Last edited:

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter

.... On one of the indoor, inside the cockpit pictures that I have, what is the cable (loose) that is in the foot well of the passenger's side?
Deckofficer (sorry don't know your first name) I think what your seeing is not a cable but the border stitching on the carpet in the footwell. John can correct me if I'm wrong.

BTW, very nice John, GLWS. I am surprise at this price level it hasn't sold yet ::shrug:

Name is Bob, it is in my sig.
This is the cable I'm wondering about, bottom left of this picture.

Throttle?

DSC00216.jpg

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter

Hey Bob, sorry I wasn't referring to that picture. I would not be surprised if that cable is the throttle cable coming out of the side compartment that the shifter cables/rod is housed. Appears to be attached to the throttle pedal, no?

Tim

One reason I asked if John was Oliver was because of that manifold. I was led to believe that it was mine and in America for a test fit. Needless to say I didn't end up with it. :sad:

Anyway I can verify that it is a work of art and I am bloody envious that you ended up with it, no matter what the story. :)

Can't quite justify buying the car to get it though. ;)

Tim.

The Morrison stuff is Jewlery for cars. I had to drag all the guys in my company to their booth at SEMA - so they could view works of art. Actually I thought the Morrison systems were 'reasonably' priced vs. other ITB FI systems. For example, the Kinsler setup is north of 10K easy and not as pleasing to the eye IMO.

+1 for Morrison.

John B

Temp Selling Pass

Thanks for the kind word of appreciation regarding Morrisons Intakes. I never compared the intakes to jewelry but now I think about it... your right!!! The craftmenship/design is something to be seen. True eye candy draw dropper to those feast there eyes on such beauty compared to a carb cars. Looking at that system is better than sex. That is why I get so upset for those Folks that see the car and question the integrity of the engine when you have such a high dollar components piece of Jewelry on the car and question the engine. I really don't know how Barret Jackson auctions would survive. Roaldin was the first for the test fit of this intake. Now that I know that he does not have the intake, My car IS THE ONLY ONE IN AMERICA THAT HAS A operating MORRISON INTAKE.. Thank Roaldin or the information.

Last edited:

John B

Temp Selling Pass

Had several questions regarding the Morrison intake system from OZ. Please click on the link from Stephen Broholm's thread, The link should resolve all questions regarding pricing and quality of the system. The precision of the linkage system is amazing and simply and jaw dropping to look at.

J

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Re: Factory built RF For Sale? more photo's

More pictures

Attachments

• DSC00465.jpg
    DSC00465.jpg
    312 KB · Views: 732
  • DSC00473.jpg
    DSC00473.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 646

John B

Temp Selling Pass

More pics,

Attachments

• DSC00468.jpg
    DSC00468.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 500
  • DSC00458.jpg
    DSC00458.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 540
  • DSC00459.jpg
    DSC00459.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 451

John B

Temp Selling Pass

more pics

Attachments

• DSC00477.jpg
    DSC00477.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 2,459
  • DSC00474.jpg
    DSC00474.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 546

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter

All I need to know is how to place a link to this thread and all can see and hear the car.

J

Not difficult, John. Once you've managed the upload to YouTube, just click on it and start it playing. Then copy and paste the URL that appears in the browser window into your post....viola, there's the link!

There's also a way to "imbed" the link, which will result in a shot from the beginning of the video wiith a "play" arrow in it...clicking on the photo will start the video playing. I just haven't figured that one out yet :shocked:

Cheers from Doug!!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter

John - If your car was used in some of the early RF photo shoots, I thought I would say that it has been the desktop wallpaper on one of my computers for the last 5-6 years... :thumbsup:

Just curious about something here - In the image below I see a single throttle return spring on the right side of the intake system. If the linkage should somehow fail to that side, you apparently won't have the means to return the left side back to an idle - unless - you've remedied that or there are built in springs that I can't see on your throttle bodies...

attachment.php

Keith

Just a silly question, how would you configure a cold air box for the XRam set up and does it generally offer any performance advantage apart from a straighter shot at the intake valve? Plus, if you use that filtered valve cover breather would you get an oil mist straight into the nearest intake horn?

Or is it all bling and no real advantage?

If it was that good an idea why doesn't everyone use it instead of conventionally oriented TB's where you can create a far simpler sealed cold box intake?

Sorry John. but it does keep the post at the top mate!

PS I get the lower profile advantage... :)

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter

Keith,

John can correct me if I am wrong, in the picture with the rear clip shut it appears John has made a quite unique 'cold air box' that is part of the rear clip and when shut it seals somewhat at the valve covers. Neat idea actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back