Salvation Through Jesus Christ -- Prayer

"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell."
C. S. Lewis

Keith

Dick,

I think you'll find it has always moved to the 'right', especially where certain of our American cousins are concerned.
I'm thinking to counter this channel with a 'Marquis de Sade' channel.
Suggestions on perversions gratefully accepted.

Well, that's all right then :laugh:

Yesterday I had finished reading a profound book titled, "Flight To Heaven: A Pilot's True Story" and I've got to admit... it's miraculous. The author is the sole survivor of a plane that crashed into a 75 foot concrete monument traveling 135mph. For us gear-heads we know that it would take quite the miracle to survive -- the man literally saw Heaven to boot :heart:

Here is a YouTube video of Capt. Dale Black explaining the experience!

Keith

This thread is worse than the political shit. Totally off the wall.

I think David's views on this are very important. As a former Pilot and a Worldly Man I believe he has talked to God (or at least Christ Almighty!) more times than any of us....

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Cannot seem to remember reading about the legislative branch (and the like) in any of my bibles.... maybe if I squint ;)

LOL

Nah, you need to hold it upside down and read it through the mirror... :thumbsup:

Every eye shall be opened and every knee shall bow....

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I've had more trouble with Foxy Beavers.... :worried:

Have you noticed the strange evolution of Foxy Beavers in your area? Certainly in Oz the Beaver seems to have evolved to an almost fur less animal over the years.
I am told that this phenomena is in no small part because of the immigration of Brazilian Beavers into Australia. Have you noticed similar trends in the U.K.?
En sha Allah.

Keith

Have you noticed the strange evolution of Foxy Beavers in your area? Certainly in Oz the Beaver seems to have evolved to an almost fur less animal over the years.
I am told that this phenomena is in no small part because of the immigration of Brazilian Beavers into Australia. Have you noticed similar trends in the U.K.?
En sha Allah.

Yes indeed Pete - we have had a huge influx of the species from Eastern Europe and I believe the evolution really started many years ago.

They found an old cave painting near Gdansk with an inscription that read "Polish Beavers"

Of course, it wouldn't have taken very many million years of that rubbing activity to become completely follicly challenged as a result - oh, and nice and shiny too... :)

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
The Polish Beavers havealready had an influence at the Mud Wrestling Club in Chorlton Cum Hardy here in the UK. This club is modelled on the Mud Club in Warsawa (for you american heathens thats pronounced VARSHAVA) and I used to frequent that club as it was the only place where the Old Speckled Hen was available. And Chilled as well. Those cave paintings were remarkably accurate in as much as they depicted the Brasilian influence thousand of years before Jao Gilberto wrote music about girls on the beach in Ipanema. Alelujah ! Praise the lord.
Now piss off. We don't need saving.....

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Yeah, Ryeno, I'd pray for folks to stop trying to save me from being a Jew. I'm quite happy in my unsaved state. Works for me. After all, God made me a Jew when I was born. Is anyone suggesting He didn't know what He was doing?

I didn't think so.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Yeah, Ryeno, I'd pray for folks to stop trying to save me from being a Jew. I'm quite happy in my unsaved state. Works for me. After all, God made me a Jew when I was born. Is anyone suggesting He didn't know what He was doing?

I didn't think so.

+1000, Jim. Ryeno I'm sure you are a lovely person but please piss off.

Back