Something is missing

You only have 6 weeks before it snows and they close I70. Up where you live next to the park, the winds will be fierce with the snow.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Willl be an abbreviated season for sure. Next year I have no plans for any modifications :)

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Mike,
Have to say you have the most pristine SPF on the forum.

Of course he does! How could he NOT?! He tinkers with it more than he drives it!!! And when that's NOT the case - it's snowing where he lives!

:devil::devil::devil:

(Welcome to my world, Mikey! LOL!:flameon:)

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Thank you. Last time I looked it was 4500 or so if I remember right. I do tinker some but I spend a lot of time keeping it in top shape.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Very little missing at this point

2016072302.jpg

Have some questions. Noticed you have the AFR heads. Which size are you running. Did you alter the intake runners to match?? What are the dimensions and brands of your wheels and tires??

Bill

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Gus, if you have a few nice photos shoot me a PM and you can email them to me. I can put them up on my server and show you how to access and link to them.

No exhaust for a couple more weeks Ian. I'm traveling for a good bit of August so doesn't make much difference for me. I will most likely have the car fired up and ready to go early September just in time to put it up for the winter. It will be ready next spring for some miles.

Bill, they are the 185s and yes they were port matched to the manifold. Tires are Avons 205s and 275s. I may end up back with 295s will see. The wheels are the standard 8" and 10" BRMs supplied by SPF. The rears have been modified by Eric Vaughn and have been offset in by 3/4".

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Just got back into town. Taking it down Friday to drop it off for the exhaust. Can't wait to hear it sing.

2016080701.jpg

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Car was delivered to Luftkraft Last Friday. Several things in play so I would hope by end of the month.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Not much news is coming out of Luftkraft. You're right about snow. We are forecast to get some snow on Thursday. I don't like beating on the guys but things need to start moving or the car will be staying there all winter.

Dave Hood

Lifetime Supporter
Mike - I'm about to hit 12,000 miles with my car. You've got to get back on the road soon! We're just entering the peak driving season here in Charlotte.

Back