SouthernGT No8

Hey Martin

Saw your car at Donington on Saturday, it looks even better in the flesh, stunning. I hung around for a while to see if I could find you for a chat but I guess you were off watching some of the racing.

Hopefully see you at some other events over the summer

may1.jpg

may2.jpg

Second video = awesome, first video = not so awesome. How bad was the accident? Looked like a big off but I didn't see any signs of damage when we saw the car.

Also are you building a 908 kit and who makes them? They are lovely cars

Trev

From another forum I am on, hope this is correct.

"The green 1 came off at the sloc and looked a mess until they pulled it out of the grass and no damage what so ever "

Malcolm

Supporter
Nice video clips Martin! Both! Been there done that but glad your car is unscathed. Looks really good in Linden green, I think that is the colour? The Lerghy Frissel clip is really good at showing how close the walls are. Brings back good memories, thanks. Did you scare yourself low down the hill as you don't seem as on it in the latter stages as you were off the start line and in the first sections?

Hi Martin, nice videos, I admire you for putting the video on, in the ditch most people would leave that bit out.
That's racing as they say, as long as your ok it's only paint and labour or maybe not even that !

Hi Martin, car looks fantastic, how's the 908 project going, phoned a few times, have you moved? Give me a call when you've time 01772 743654 and we'll catch up.

John

After a nightmare two days where nothing went right I have had a good day and got some work done. Practically finished the fuel system bar the breather/roll over part and done a load of panelling.
Martin, i realise this is 10 years ago now but do you remember your tilton pedal set model number or did you cobble it up to fit?

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Martin hasn't signed on in quite some time. I wouldn't hold my breath for a reply.

Last seen Sep 22, 2015

Regards Brian

Back