Tornado TS40 #875

Job well done Scott. So why do you want to sell it? Now I remember,it's called carbon fiber I think.
Bill :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Love to Scott, but if I left right now I think I'd still be late! Hope someone can take my place.

Tim

Twins!

Attachments

• twins!.jpg
    twins!.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 748
Thanks for posting that picture Scott, looking good. Can't wait till the day I can drive mine, hoping it will look something like this:

linden-scott.jpg

Trev

Keith

Trev, be careful when you drive that Linden Green example (my favourite colour by the way), it looks as if the tyres are coming off the rims mate.. :)

(PS very well done by the way)

Trev, be careful when you drive that Linden Green example (my favourite colour by the way), it looks as if the tyres are coming off the rims mate.. :)

(PS very well done by the way)

So well done that he put the shadow of the RF race mirror that he knows he will need for his RHD UK version, not sure I like the black stripe on the roof though...:)

Well this kind of sums it up... 875 has a new owner.

A new USA Demo car build thread will start late 2012 or early 2013.

Bill's car will be shown at Carlisle in a few weeks and I'll have some carbon and ally samples on hand.

Good to hear about a new GT40 owner, so jealous now...

If you don't mind me asking Scott, Why would take you so long to start the new build? Just wondering because considering that you're a TSC dealer one could think that you have some sort of arrangements to get parts sooner, maybe a silly question I know, since I really don't know how things work in your business. Really looking forward into your new build ...

Enrique Ch

Nice one Scott, congrats on the sale. Can you tell us if the lucky new owner is a forum member? I always think it's nice to keep an eye on the cars when they change hands.

Enrique...Andy is just too busy and absolutely will not bump other customers in the queue.

Bill...Yes, thats the plan.

Trevor....I dont know if he is a forum member or not.

Back