Twenty Years

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Ron
Today marks twenty years since I joined as a member on these forums so my thanks goes to you Ron, Randy, Brian, Ian and all of the support team for years of fun.
Also to the paid up members who kept this site going.
:)
IMG_1974.jpeg

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Congrats Jimmy. Its a pleasure to have you on board. I really appreciate you showing us the fine parts for your GT40. I'm eagerly awaiting to see the finished product.

Regards Brian

Brian Stewart
Supporter
No idea what date I joined, but I was apparently the 18th member on board. However, computer problems saw a profile change along the way. It's been a great ride, and like James, I appreciate the efforts of Ron and all the other moderators. Still a wonderful resource.

I am about 9 months behind, it is a great board and has been fascinating to watch change over the years. What has not changed the obsession with GT40s. Thanks to Ron Randy, Brian, Ian, and others for the most part, very interesting conversations.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Congrats Brian, Ian, and Kevin. If my information is correct, Ian joined November 25, 2003, Brian joined on June 11, 2003, and Kevin February 10, 2004. I enjoy the information freely given on this forum and the very little negativity. Thank You ALL for adding so much.

Regards Brian

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Congratulations Jimmy! Et al…
It’s quality members like you and others that share their love for these cars and their crafting that makes this site the quality place that I believe it to be…
Cheers guys!

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Congrats Brian, Ian, and Kevin. If my information is correct, Ian joined November 25, 2003, Brian joined on June 11, 2003, and Kevin February 10, 2004. I enjoy the information freely given on this forum and the very little negativity. Thank You ALL for adding so much.

Regards Brian

Hi
Another long time member…Brian Magee, he actually pointed me towards this site.

Ian

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
You are very correct. Brian has been on here longer than I have . September 24, 2001.
Thank You for your contributions Brian.

Good name by the way !!!

Regards Brian

20 years ago I organised a track day at Goodwood for the GTD40 Car Club, when Fords were celebrating the 40 anniversary of the GT40 . We got 40 x GT40 on the track, a great site and sound, photographed from helicopter flown by one of the owners.TRACK DAY AERIAL PIC.jpg

Attachments

• TRACK DAY AERIAL PIC.jpg
    TRACK DAY AERIAL PIC.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 83

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Just a quick look, and there are more 20 year members. Graham, Chris, Tim, Rick, Malcolm, Frank, Fran, and Ian Clark from Canada. Long time members like this show a commitment to the GT40, and this forum. I don’t know how many other forums have this many long term active members .
I for one certainly appreciate their input. I’m pretty sure there’s others, but I don’t know of a way to search for them.
Thanks to one and all.
Regards Brian

Back