UK RCR - JayPSC

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Jay,
If its's already registered/allocated to that number plate, why an SVA? or is that the intended number after the SVA ?
Dave

JayPSC

Deceased 5-24-07, RIP
Thanks guys, haven't done much recently, waiting on the rest of my parts from Fran so I can get moving again. I'm back at work now which is not good, have had 12 weeks off so taking a while to get back into it.
Front & Rear clips are all wired now so I have working lights!
The plate is on retention ready to go on the car, was too perfect for me to let slip by.
Andy I'll try to give you a call tomorrow or you can get me all day/week on 07746 204427.

Jay

Your assortment of Jegs/Summit and Turbo Ebay scores will be with you as soon as the ship docks my good man.....it will be Christmas all over again...one of your little score boxes did not arrive in time...do you want me to throw it in the mail to you???:D

My deepest sympathy to all family and friends of Jay at this most difficult of times....

I met Jay at the Classic Car Show (NEC) on the RCR stand after passing a few injection related emails back and forth and he was positively glowing with enthusiasm for his new build. A very sad loss indeed!!

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
That is very sad news. I was just chatting with him in meeting him at Goodwood. Sad news.

Sandy

hi everyone

its zena jays girlfriend...thank you all for being such good friends with jay, he would enjoy nothing better than to be on the computer and talk cars running in and out of the garage bouncing around getting all excited...he was amazing i will miss him so much
thank you to you all for making him so happy and with his favourite icon i send you :pepper: i know he loved it xxxx

Hi Zena
I was shocked to hear the sad news,i only met Jay once a few years ago when he came to my home to see about buying my GT40 he came across as a decent bloke,a very sad loss
Alan

sometimes I read again and again this thread,thinking to this guy and his bad destiny.
I just hope some of his friend will finish that rcr diamond and dedicate the car to Jay memory,think he will love this.
We miss u man.:(

Back