Unpainted/gelcoat P.R.I. R C R Show Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man... If I just had a little more disposable income...

But seriously Fran -- you and your boys never cease to amaze me with the high standards of quality that you put out in every car that you build!!!

Ron,

Mine is still sitting in the boxes and crates - hope to make a decision very soon on having you build it!

John
:pepper:

Fran

Very nice...but you're still not over the hump.
Still no RCR's being driven on the street yet.
When is it going to happen?

You all ought to be ashamed if Ron gets his Lola on track first !

MikeD

Mark Charlton

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
gt40fran said:
This car was built from scratch in 8 days by two RCR techs.....Jason and Mark

8 days?! Holly crap. Shave one more day and you'll be able to be on OverHaulin (and they have, what, 20 guys?) Amazing work Fran. You guys sure have come a long way in a very short time since I first saw you at Carlisle a couple years ago.

Ron McCall

Supporter
MikeDD said:
Fran

Very nice...but you're still not over the hump.
Still no RCR's being driven on the street yet.
When is it going to happen?

You all ought to be ashamed if Ron gets his Lola on track first !

MikeD

Trust me!! It won't be long!!! ;)

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
MikeDD...

Rome was not built in a day.......

I cant challenge guys to rush through their build to be first..now can I??

How close to driving is your RCR70???

Actually Fran, I think you SHOULD offer a prize for the first street legal RCR !
Maybe an autographed jacket ??

I am ashamed for how long it's taken me to get back to work on the Lola.
I spent entirely too much time on the Terrible-3.
But trust me...Lola time is coming !

MikeD

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
Fran,

I'm sure I can speak for the rest of the gang with regards to your recent showcase of a shamelessly red GT... how'd the trip go?

T.

p.s. Work on #27 has (finally) begun.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
A couple from the show....
We had a great reception from some of the racing industries best fabricators and team engineers.....we will definately be doing this show again.

Thanks to Dean Lampe and Ray Messinger for allowing us to use their cars and be able to show potential customers exactly what they get for their hard earned.........

Attachments

• lampe PRI CAR 029.jpg
    lampe PRI CAR 029.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 646
  • lampe PRI CAR 030.jpg
    lampe PRI CAR 030.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 642

Devin

Supporter
It was great meeting Fran and the guys at the show. The quality of the kit was even better in person than I expected. And especially loved talking with you all about the car and how the business is going. I thought you all surprised a lot of folks at the show with your product and what you guys are doing.

It was certainly one of the highlights (right up there with a visit to see Peter Olliviere) of the last several months of my temporary duty here in Florida.

Now I just need to get a second job to afford my expensive hobby and put a deposit down on one of your kits : )

Kudos on a great show display.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Thanks Devin...
nice to put a face to the Wolfman name...not as Hairy as I though you would be though......
Peter is a self confessed groupie and loves to fondle GT40's whenever he gets the chance......good man....!!!

Happy Holidays....

That car looks great!! I know this is an older thread, but I am checking out this forum more seriously these days since we had a chance to see how a GT40 felt to be in. My wife and I hope to be in a position to make an RCR 40 purchase soon.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome aboard ACE!!! You won't be sorry for chosing an RCR...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back