Youtube SL-C on track

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Very very nice... I posted a comment on there and I'll repeat it here...

I can't wait till that thing is sorted out and to see what it can really do on the track. Sounds insane!! I love that car.

Iain,

I think its actually a compilation not a single shot video...all on the same day but not continuous..

Ernie runs a race Corvette so I am pretty sure he is safety conscious and would not drive on track in shorts...

I thought we were fairly relaxed, but that takes the prize !

Mean looking machine, do I understand you have the Ricardo from the new GT40 as the transaxle ?

Iain
Thanks for the compliments..

at least 75% of the SL-C's being sold are LS7 and Ricardo packages...

so 18 of them so far have Ricardos...

Last edited:
Yes for moving it around our trailer in the parking area.

Look at my YouTube page and you will see me racing at SCCA event to win and get out of the car in the full suit.

Ernie

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Ernie,
Thanks for posting the vids. Too cool. Exciting stuff. Please keep us posted on project progress.

We will. Next session for the SLC will be in about 4 weeks. We will be at Sebring this coming weeked testing our Corvette.

Ernie

Ernie, looks & sounds terrific thanks for sharing it with us.

foryorent, they are the standard mirrors supplied with the kit from RCR.

VCC56

Lifetime Supporter
My superior half, Nadine and myself met up with Fran last week in his workshops in Detroit. We were bold over by the quality of his work, amazing engineering and logical solutions. We had just been to see the Saleen and Viper assembly plants, but the visit to RCR was the true highlight of our trip. I was keen on seeing the T70 and 917, which were fantastic aswell, but the SL-C really got under our skin, with its aluring design and menacing good looks. The car will be great for circuits like Silverstone, Goodwood and Donnington here in the UK, and I think it will be a fab hill climb car aswell. Thanks Fran, you made our Detroit visit really special.

We will. Next session for the SLC will be in about 4 weeks. We will be at Sebring this coming weeked testing our Corvette.

Ernie

Ernie, you're running with SAFE? I'm heading out there with my Panoz with some fellow Cobra guys. Looking forward to it. Remember, I have a big wing but 190rwhp... Just assume I'm pointing you by. :D

Jim

Last edited:
Back