A dilemma (NSFW)

Re: A dilemma

I once saw a bowling ball with the same green metal flake finish.......or was that my ex-brother-in-law's bass boat?

I've never been a fan of Mercedes until right now, my choice is made. What a great way to start a Friday!

Steve

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter

Pete -

I knew you were a good guy! Thanks for taking the bad taste of Tequila out of so many peoples mouths!

Oops, sorry if I offended any Tequila drinkers, that would not be in the spirit of this thread.

Sandy

2 Wrecks in one picture?

I once saw a bowling ball with the same green metal flake finish.......or was that my ex-brother-in-law's bass boat?
Good one Daryl LOL............

Fran, I hope the green car inspires you to lift your game a bit. You know, try to get more Bling into your cars. Drink more Tequila, or something, before hitting the workshop. Do NOT get inspired by the accessories.

Dalton

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor

Dalton,

I hope never to reach the lofty level that the green car has attained...my life would be over with no more challenges to conquer...

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter

I'd take the Laser-917 m'self... Not particularly interested in Cows...

Now - the hood ornament on the Merc' - that ain't too bad....

Talking about a dilemma the car or the diamond paint job?

Attachments

• DSC00022.jpg
    DSC00022.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 1,081

Ron Earp

Admin

I think you guys are being a bit tame.

I bet you'll have a far more adventurous time with the green and red pair, a bottle of tequila, and a dark alley.

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter

Ron the catalyst for the fun and then blank memory will be the Tequila, it really can do wonders, just don't work on your car while drinking it ;-)

Sandy

Thread drifting, guys - Fred's original question was which would you rather be caught with? Tequila and dark alleys won't save you...

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

Thread drifting, guys - Fred's original question was which would you rather be caught with? Tequila and dark alleys won't save you...

Hey Richard, if one must get caught it's sheep or lamb time. Do it properly and get caught with three.;).

Attachments

• attachment-16.jpg
    attachment-16.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,617

Well as long as you guy's are doing it...

Time for a slice of American Pie!

Attachments

• 297312005165119281.jpg
    297312005165119281.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 1,241

Dave Wood

Lifetime Supporter

Unfortunately, I don't think that was taken in 1980, I think I saw it in a for sale ad recently. Both are exaggerations of the real editions. I'd like to see a pic of her getting into that car....I doubt she'd make it...not without some stuff hanging out. The Mercedes was much better displayed and I always like the low key sales method better :)

Last edited:
Back