A dilemma (NSFW)

Malcolm

Supporter
Re: A dilemma

Is she on a minature bike or something? Yikes!!!!! Quick, scroll up and take a look again at the picture above and breath deeply!

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

Chris, AAAAARRRRRGGGG.:eek:

I like bikes especially the Duke.

Attachments

• duc1098chick.jpg
    duc1098chick.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,206

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter

OMG - This thread is now no longer safe for work.. I think I just threw up!!! :eek:

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter

Back to Jim's windscreen wipers - apart from the aesthetic appeal, the other brilliant innovation is the ease of installation - a simple suction cup !!

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter

Both a bit tacky for my tastes, but I'd take 'em for both for a test-run even if I wouldn't buy. Pete, you're obviously a man of previously hidden taste and distinction. Yours look much better!

I was never much of a fan of tequila, but I was in Bali last week and introduced to Jose Cuervo - very nice. Matter of fact, I'm having one right now...

Do you know John White? He was just in Bali and is from your area.

Isn't this what your pit crew looks like at the Run and Gun?:pepper:

Attachments

• kick1.jpg
    kick1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 1,141

Chris

Thanks for sharing
Dont rush in guys there is enough for everyone.

Pete I am getting the feeling you have an endless supply of these pics.

Jim

Rob

Lifetime Supporter

You guys are killing me.... :D

OK so.... for the opening response... After much consideration....I'll go with the green. The alley simply couldn't be dark enough, and when I'm done with the ride, I know the only think that would haunt me would be the memories. So...lower risk decision.

Re. Pete's first pic..... confused..gone back a few times....still don't see an MB. Come on Pete.... put some pics in with CARS in them. On that note...a colleague of mine sent me this pic with a statement about a Caterham that he wanted. I'll be damned if I can find one in the pic. Had to call him..... I think it's like one of those dot pictures, where you have to stare at it for an hour or something before it becomes visible to you.

By the way... I agree... Chris... I expect my dog to drop a stink bomb and leave the room, but held you in higher esteem. blahh...having difficulty getting the taste outa my mouth. Should probably check out some of Pete's pics again......

Attachments

• Caterham 012.jpg
    Caterham 012.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1,211

Hi Guys
I've not run out on you

I'm just not quite getting the spirit of this thread, I'm trying my best to help out.

Here is a nice fit young lady with a car for you guys enjoy.

Have a nice day

regards

Chris.

Attachments

• aaaMustang.jpg
    aaaMustang.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,130

Rob

Lifetime Supporter

Well Chris... I give you credit for the effort. Keep trying mate...

Pat... good catch man. I do believe it is a Johnson....

OK, Chris, we are starting to see a pattern emerge here. We've all heard the stories about you kinky English blokes. Is this stuff from your own private collection? LOL :D

Mike

Back