A Family Activity

Just thought I would share a picture of our building experience. I can't think of anyother activity where I can get all three of my sons to work together, peacefully, for extended periods of time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 23885-GT40 Pics (2).jpg
    23885-GT40 Pics (2).jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 208
Rolf,
Great lookin' crew there. If I had a crew like that when I did my car it might have been built a little quicker. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey Christian !. Tell your Dad you want to drive the GT first or else your gonna be *%%#@* and start using
lots of %%*#@ words like his friend Hersh does. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ron Earp

Admin
Hershal has a [censored] potty mouth, that is for sure! Almost as bad as mine my wife tells me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Hey Hershal - Julie's vote passed in favor of tenure!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif The stress levels in the house are dropping already and I'm starting to have a little time to myself! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ron

Hey Pat, You're starting to get those senior moments if you can't remember that ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

YAAAAHOOOO!!!!, That's great news Ron. Please give Julie my congrats. She truly deserves it as she works hard at many jobs. I think the hardest one is you and Sydney . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back