Limited edition: Single piston engine
Front V entrance duct
Double overhead cams
Long tail seat
'Kick' starter
Manual choke
No frills

back to basics !

I love Ducati's after my MV agusta (different usage ...)

Fred

Pat Buckley

GT40s Supporter
I have noticed that almost ANY female cheeks hanging off the back of a sport bike are mouth watering......but these are world class.

Thanks.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Of all the photos of this, and her Stunt double (who is equally as gorgeous) I thought the first one I did was the ultimate view - of the Ducati (being an ex Duc owner).
There were about eight pictures in the article and Olivier has posted what I thought was the next best picture (of the Duc). I checked out the number plate and I believe it to be false though the 75 is , I believe, a Parisien plate suffix. This short movie is actually for a Chanel perfume advertisement and not really anything along the lines of the Avengers. (We've talked about Diana Rigg in previous posts a few years back and I think Miss Knightly is probably as 'drop dead gorgeous' in her one piece suit as Emma Peel was in her day)
Oh, to be young again and bring back the 60's.......

ps - Its a Ducati 750ss Cafe Racer so you cannot buy one from Bologna like that. I know who can make them though - another David who lives in Imola. I can see them becoming a cool cult bike to have, and I would expect to see one at the Ace,
on the N Circular, very soon. I took my wife there for the first time last Sunday afternoon and she was pleasantly suprised. Really some fantastic bikes out side, really good coffee, and all the Sunday Papers. She commented that we were probably some of the youngest people in there. I often go for Sunday breakfast (the full montey)before the family wake up because its just along the road into London really.

Last edited:
Ah David, please don't mention Diana Rigg. Her black, multi-zippered leathers spring to mind (memories!) and I've started dribbling in my beard again.

I haven't had any friends with Ducatis. Are they as reliable as the usual Italian car? I know they are spectacular when running well.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
My 999 was incredibly good though I never ever tried to do any maintenance myself. As for running well, I never managed to find out it's top speed though I managed 163mph (from a GPS readout). I am thinking about getting another before alzheimers and dementia take over.

And this is what she looked like in her cat suit, careful or you'll drown in that drool:thumbsup:

Attachments

• emma-peel-03.jpg
    emma-peel-03.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 278

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
MEOWWWWWWwwwwwwwwww....... Purrrr-purrr-purrrrrrrrrrrr........ :)

Ron Earp

Admin
Ah David, please don't mention Diana Rigg. Her black, multi-zippered leathers spring to mind (memories!) and I've started dribbling in my beard again.

Oh I liked her! My dad was quite fond of watching The Avengers and being a young impressionalbe male, well, she left an impression.

Back