F1 in 2015

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Tag Huere have left Mclaren after a 30year partnership and signed withRed Bull.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    214.2 KB · Views: 224

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
We really do have dialects like Guy Martin and his mother tongue is deep Lincolnshire.
Some of the dialects are completely unintelligable and make the individual sound as though they've just had a stroke in the brocas area.

I just watched the rerun of the ROC and see that Vettel has won it. Fair play to him ,they make light of it but take it very seriously. Another highly prized trophy for the cupboard.

Bob

Keith

Well, that's a wrap. It was both interesting and dull in parts. A fairly typical F1 race! It's amazing, given the hundreds of millions of £££'s thrown at F1 how they still make the silliest rookie mistakes.... Ferrari and Williams are the standouts this weekend.

Very much enjoyed Jenson's robust defence against Verstappen! There's life in the old dog yet..

Well, that's a wrap. It was both interesting and dull in parts. A fairly typical F1 race! It's amazing, given the hundreds of millions of £££'s thrown at F1 how they still make the silliest rookie mistakes.... Ferrari and Williams are the standouts this weekend.

Very much enjoyed Jenson's robust defence against Verstappen! There's life in the old dog yet..

Agreed

BTW 8pts to 0

You mentioned JV and I could not resist a final pop for the season
However , on balance reviewing 2015 , Carlos S has started to prove his worth in the top flight, will give you that. Good to see new young drivers coming through on merit rather than money. But I guess money has always talked in motorsports

Keith

It's official. Renault returns as an F1 team owner next season in 2016.

Problem is, they can't source an engine. (Just kidding)

Red Bull's engine will be a Renault, but badged TAG (you heard it here first) and it will be the same motor run by Renault themselves with the exception of the name on the valve covers..

Torro Rosso will run Ferrari.

Next? Aston Martin to Force India? Jaguar to buy Silverstone? How exciting..

Keith

He's retired Terry..No more F1.. He's had enough.

You can start it.

Just start a new thread called "F1 in 2016" :idea2:

Back